Sauna on the Star - charge?

Levanah

Is there a charge to use the sauna on the Star if you don't have a spa pass? I've seen conflicting information. If so, can you get a day pass instead of a week pass?

Thanks for your help!

You can get a day pass for $20 pp. We bought a couples pass for $140 total and used the sauna 2 times a day!

Hey we did you one better, we bought the couples pass for $140 and never visted the spa at all for anything!

Maybe I should start a how did you waste money on your cruise, thread LOL

I believe there is a sauna in the gym or pool area that is available without any charge, but someone who has used it must confirm that.

We sailed the Star in 2006 and the indoor pool, sauna, steam room etc. were free....but now there is definitely a charge. You turn in your cabin key card at the front desk and they give you a locker key and a robe. When you return them you get your key card back.

Remember to visit the spa on the first day to enter the drawing. We didn't win this time, but they gave away a free pass and 8 other spa services.

I just got off the phone with NCL...asked a few questions...lol

One of which was the cost of the "Thermal Suite" Which includes the sauna, steam room, lap pool...blah blah...lol

$75.00 week per person. I did not ask if there were couples discounts on that but I hope that helps.

Archived