Door Hangers

I'm pretty sure you can do these on Vista Print. Look for a sale sometimes they offer them for free and you only have to pay shipping! They have tons of other great things on them to give to your guests as well!

Kmamers,

I bought a bunch of foam door hangers for my guests (plain so I can personalize), but bought way too many. Let me know if you're interested & I'll give you a great deal on what I have left over. I bought them at the dollar tree & they came 3 to a pack. Here's my email- holliegmf at yahoo.com.

Kmamers,

I bought a bunch of foam door hangers for my guests (plain so I can personalize), but bought way too many. Let me know if you're interested & I'll give you a great deal on what I have left over. I bought them at the dollar tree & they came 3 to a pack. Here's my email- holliegmf at yahoo.com.

HOw many extras and what colors do you have? I might be interested!

I'm doing dry-erase board door hangers - I got them at Office Depot. That way everyone can leave little notes for each other about where they're going to be, what time they want to meet up, etc. As far as personalization, I was thinking I'd print up some stickers to put on them.

I'm pretty sure you can do these on Vista Print. Look for a sale sometimes they offer them for free and you only have to pay shipping! They have tons of other great things on them to give to your guests as well!

I looked at the Vista Print site (I have used them before for other things) and I can't find a way to search - and they don't have door hangers listed as any options (that I can find.) Can anyone direct me? Please!

I used vistaprint brouchers, you copy the same image to all three panels and you can do a different design on the back if you want. They are a little flimsy so I'm going to get them laminated and I bought a circle hole punch 2in to make the space for a door knob.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We DIYed ours. We designed it, printed it at Staples, cut them out using a slicer and used a hole punch.

I'm willing to share the file.

Sorry the picture is so big.

8410442163_de30741f28_z.jpg

OMG i love that.. please e mail me the file.. its below in my signature. did you laminate them or something? never printed anything at staples.. please tell me how to do it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alls you have to do is buy "rack cards" from vista print and punch holes. They hard heavy stock paper. Sometimes you can get them for free, they always email me stuff on sale. I buy 5000 at a times for my fiancés business and its only $200 so buying under a hundred is NOTHING! ;)

Archived