Pics of Freedom leaving Port Canaveral

Hello All,

I like to go to Grills and take pics, now that we have a Sunday ship again. Here are some good ones I got of Freedom leaving yesterday...ENJOY!

DSC04115.jpg

And in black and white, sorry this was an accident, but I like it.

DSC04106.jpg

And last one:)

DSC04112.jpg

Thank you so very much for taking and posting these pictures. They are really good.

Yesterday the webcam was down. I was so disappointed. I had wanted to see the Freedom of the seas. Especially since we sail on her in 7 weeks. :)

The Freedom ships sure are big. Wonder how much bigger the Oasis is going to be? Guess they can board the passengers in Fort Lauderdale and Miami at the same time!

Interestingly, the length difference between Freedom and Mariner (92 feet) is greater than the length difference between Oasis and Freedom (69 feet). However Oasis is significantly wider than Freedom.

Interestingly, the length difference between Freedom and Mariner (92 feet) is greater than the length difference between Oasis and Freedom (69 feet). However Oasis is significantly wider than Freedom.
Interesting statistic.

Here are a couple more from Milliken's Reef:

Totally OT - is that the new place west of Fishlips? If so - is the food pretty good? We prefer Grills, but it's always so jam packed, so usually wind up at Fishlips.

Totally OT - is that the new place west of Fishlips? If so - is the food pretty good? We prefer Grills, but it's always so jam packed, so usually wind up at Fishlips.

WOW It would be nice to live near PC instead of WI. Have a GREAT time on your next cruise! :D

Yes, Milliken's Reef is the yellow building with the green roof right on the bend. Grill's used to be my favorite until we discovered Milliken's. The food is good, excellent hush puppies that they bring to your table, a beautiful deck, great music, and a view that no one can beat!!!! Here is a pic of the back deck, they were getting ready for a large party. Here is a link to their live webcam:

http://www.millikensreef.com/camera.html

IMG_0479.jpg.10e69ed42249b557c359321d44629dda.jpg

Yes, Milliken's Reef is the yellow building with the green roof right on the bend. Grill's used to be my favorite until we discovered Milliken's. The food is good, excellent hush puppies that they bring to your table, a beautiful deck, great music, and a view that no one can beat!!!! Here is a pic of the back deck, they were getting ready for a large party. Here is a link to their live webcam:

http://www.millikensreef.com/camera.html

is the food good? Looks nice and seems close to the port and the Residence Inn where we are staying.

Archived