Managing my reservation

astrocat

Howdy. For three days now, I have been trying to access 'managing my reservation' on the Celebrity website.

It's just told me (again) that ... We are unable to handle your request due to system maintenance. Please try again later.

Is anyone else having this problem? Thankfully, I had already completed the boarding info and printed off the express passes but was thinking about adding another shore excursion. Rather frustrating all the same.

Am I trying at the wrong times or what? It seems a long drawn out process for system maintenance ... :confused:

PS We are on Summit, departing Barcelona June 3. I'd hate to think that this was a precursor to something more sinister, following what I have read about some of the other trips that have been amended / scrapped.

Whew! Glad you're getting this too. I was getting a little worried that something had been messed up on my reservation.

I'm on Millie in Aug, and getting the same error you posted. I can't speak to 3 days, but I've tried 3 times today and once last night, so it's definitely an ongoing issue.

I think it has to do with them changing the dining part of the online reservations. My specialty dining and excursions no longer appear online, I think that something happened when they changed the screen appearance.

I think it has to do with them changing the dining part of the online reservations. My specialty dining and excursions no longer appear online, I think that something happened when they changed the screen appearance.

Peteymil - so you can actually log in to view the details of your reservation (albeit minus your reservations)? Is that correct?

Thanks Astro - if Peteymil can actually log in I'm back to paranoia :-) (hopefully unecessary, but here I am with 2 ppl in an FV!)

Hi - I have tried to get into both my Celebrity and RCL bookings as they are both not available, last night or today so it must be a group thing that they are changing like the dining changes.

Geraldine :confused:

It was working for me last night and is working now. I don't think it is the site. Try clearing all of your cookies and history from your browser and then reload the website.

After reading this I went on last night to try MY reservations, seems to be fine...so must be just SOME reservations...Happened with mine 2 yrs ago, was that way for a while, then came back...with nothing changed. Did notice my reservations under dining...had "Traditional Dining" listed and the 2 times, so I guess that the open dining is really either "Coming soon" or perhaps I should check into it with my TA as I'd really prefer this!!

I get this message on one reservation

Exception while executing Cruise API Txn : Validation Error

but on the other can get in no bother. Worrying

Uktog,

I receive the same message:

Exception while executing Cruise API Txn : Validation Error

for one of my reservations. :confused:

Gitte

Archived