Oscar Brown Dec. 24 Tour Tipping Question

YourCoach

I just got off the phone with Oscar and booked his number 2 tour with the zip lining for $70. I don't have much experience with this sort of thing and I want to be appropriate. Assuming that I have a good time, what is the range of tip I should consider for the tour leader? I would appreciate all input and the rational behind it. Thanks.

I believe he said that he has about 16 or 17 set for this tour, with room for more. Anyone else out there going on this tour with me?

Carl

Hi Coach ! There is no hard or fast rule. My friend Oscar is thrilled to have your business. The best tip he can recieve is for you to report back here, and let us all know what you saw and did, and if you enjoyed him and his service.

If he has a full van, and each person gives a few bucks, he's done well. If he has arranged for multiple vehicles to accomodate your group, then perhaps I would consider a bit more as a thankyou for doing this, and would let him know it is because of this. The driver of the vehicle which takes the overflow would be tipped by their own passengers.

Have a great time, and tell Oscar Gregg says Hello.

Archived