Cabin choice Constellation

lysolqn

Considering Constellation with our children and grandchildren (six and two) for later this year. Trying to decide on accommodations for them and have a choice of FV on deck 8 or two adjoining cabins on deck 2. Any photos of either?

Re FV- is there room for a crib? Shower or bathtub? One TV or two? Sufficient closets/drawers for four pax?

The only available adjoining cabins are on deck two. The advantage is having two bathrooms instead of one in the FV and plenty of storage space. How are cabins on deck 2 configured? Beds against the long wall or in front of the window? When the door between cabins is open, does it jut out into the room perpendicular to the wall or does it open all the way flat against the wall?

Thanks.

I have stayed in 2035 on Summit and 2130 on Millenium (same plans as Connie) and loved it. I like the feeling of being close to the water. It's an easy 2 floor climb to Deck 4 where you can go outside on deck, or to the Theatre.

Bed was against the long wall, with sofa and table under the window. Again, I liked this as it's comfortable to look out the window . . . and access the wide shelf under the window for extra storage of misc items if needed.

Door opened into cabin, right against the wall. This small hall can be tight if two people are there at the same time, but with two adjoining cabins, you should be fine.

I wouldn't hesitate to book this configuration. (I can't comment on the FV as I've never been in one)

Enjoy your cruise.

Since the children are young, I would go with the FV. The main reason I am recommending this is that the balcony is humongous! Your entire family can congregate out there and still have plenty of room. And if it's raining, your balcony in the FV will have plenty of coverage to protect you from the elements, yet when it's sunny, the other half of the balcony will provide you with sunshine.

Archived