14 day cruise compairson (caribbean collection/caribbean calypso)

ckr31

I am trying to make a decision on a 14 day cruise I need some feed back on whtsa the best one.the 14 day caribbean collection or the 14 day caribbean calypso they are both the same price and leave around the same time WHAT WOULD YOU RECCOMEND

We did this cruise this past December on the Royal Princess and absolutely loved it--even had thought about repeating it?! Loved all the islands especially getting the very special treat of Devil's Island! I would do it all over again!

If you share the itineraries I can probably give you a better idea of my experience... and what ship and the date of your cruise choices?

Happy cruising!

VB!

whats the best cruise out of the two

The caribean collection itenaray

Aruba

curacao

Trinidad

Barbados

st.vincent

st.kitts

st.thomas

santo domingo

grand turk

the caribbean calypso's itenary

st.thomas

virgin gorda

antigua

st.barthelemy

dominica

barbados

tobago

aruba

I would pick the Calypso intinerary...Virgin Gorda, St Barts and Tobago are rare stops for any cruise ships. The Baths at Virgin Gorda are fantastic, and we enjoyed St Barts (we were there on the Royal)

i just did a 14 day cruise on voyager of the seas it was good i loved it for my first time on thee royal caribbean i loved the crew members on the ship they were nice i bet everyone is on the cruises ships even the cruise director mike he was awsome n funny...;)

I would pick the Calypso intinerary...Virgin Gorda, St Barts and Tobago are rare stops for any cruise ships. The Baths at Virgin Gorda are fantastic, and we enjoyed St Barts (we were there on the Royal)

Ditto........ that would be my pick also. The Baths are one of my all time favorite days in the Caribbean!.

Cheryl :)

Archived