where should i propose?

goduckskkj

i'm stopping on grand cayman on carnival valor what is a good spot to propose? help! please. is there anywhere like a hike or anything that overlooks the beaches etc?

thanks i've never been

I got married there :D

Smith's Cove, Pedro Castle, Rum Point, Grand Old House comes to mind

i'm stopping on grand cayman on carnival valor what is a good spot to propose? ...........

I think the really key question is WHO :)

Sorry could not resist that! Good luck and I hope she says YES even if you pop the question in the cabin bathroom !!!

How about in the town of Hell? You could say something like "there is no way in hell I could ever live without you!"

I love that idea;)

lol... we actually had pictures taken in full wedding dress at The Devil's Gate there.. one of my favorite pictures

Hmmm... there is a spot in Gun Bay, East End that overlooks the historic site of the Wreck of the Ten Sails. It is a bit of a cliff drop to the sea and can be quite stunning.

It is a long way from town. You can find the spot by looking for the large ship's propeller on the side of the road.

OK... I know this may sound a little odd (but that's me! :rolleyes:). How about at Stingray City? You can probably find a private charter out there so you don't have a bunch of people around (unless you want the audience). I think it would be very memorable to propose while surrounded by the beautiful stingrays!

But, then again, I'm a couple slices short of a loaf at times. :D

When we went to Rum Point Beach last month, dh and I walked up to the real "point" of the beach, and it was beautiful. This was a little ways up from the condos and all where we were at. There wasn't anyone there, and I would be thrilled to be proposed to there!

I haven't been to Cayman yet but going on a purely sentimental moment I agree with Stingray City..underwater ..(maybe kinda hard to get down on your knee) or hell!.....If she's going to say yes, she would say yes in the kitchen pantry!

Good Luck and make us proud...Let us know how it goes!;)

Archived