Is cruising Costa a "real" Italian experience?

dexter

My wife and I have cruised Carnival, Princess, Celebrity and HAL and now we are considering the Mediterranea. My wife is totally enthralled with anything Italian (even though she's never been to Italy). Will a 7 day cruise on this ship give us a true sense of a European vacation? Is it a drastically different atmosphere compared to the other ships we've cruised?

In regards of food, I would certainly say that you get a true italian experience.

But if you go to Italy, you have the historic sites and the flair, which you can not recreate, no matter which country you are in or which cruise ship you are cruising! Gotta go to Italy! It is beautiful and magnificent! You would love it!

Dont expect expresso after dinner, they told me it would be too troublesome to serve it to everyone after dinner. I tried the beg steal an borrow attitude as I do not eat dessert but could'nt win. They do serve it at breakfast so I could'nt figure out why not at dinner.

I just went on the Costa Atlantica and they serve espresso after dinner!!! It was great!!!:)

Dont expect expresso after dinner, they told me it would be too troublesome to serve it to everyone after dinner. I tried the beg steal an borrow attitude as I do not eat dessert but could'nt win. They do serve it at breakfast so I could'nt figure out why not at dinner.

Archived