Going to golf at WDW post cruise...anyone played there?

• 2 weeks later...

There is not a bad golf course anywhere the suns shines. I would look for a course in the area that the PGA or other tour uses as a stop. You never know who you will run into. I have been lucky enough to play with people like Freddy Couples, Lietzke, Elkington by just being in the right place at the right time. We traveled on the Radiance around the Horn and played some very unique courses. Just cannot find many people interested in playing golf on the cruises we take. Just go play and have fun.

• 3 weeks later...

I've played all of the WDW courses (Palm, Magnolia, Lake Buena Vista, Eagle Pines, and Osprey Ridge). They're all quite good, but Palm and Magnolia are obviously the best. I've heard that Eagle Pines and Osprey Ridge are being removed (and Eagle Pines may, in fact, already be closed).

I honestly can say that I really didn't notice a big difference between Magnolia and Palm... they were both tremendous. I've been lucky enough to play them both a few times, and almost always a few weeks after the Funai Classic, so they're in terrific shape (not that they would ever be in poor shape).

If you get the chance, I highly recommend it and believe you wont' be disappointed.

I agree with Al, I've played Palm, Magnolia, and Lake Beauna Vista (nice course but I always had the thought I was going to take someone out that was sitting on their patio, pretty tight in some spots)...Magnolia, I loved, lots o trees and just a great time overall...You'll love it, we love Disney, go every year and I love playin golf there...Have fun

Newts

• 1 month later...

Archived