Thanks for your help!

Hi!

When we were planning our first cruise last year, we discovered this site and were so grateful for the help we received. Being able to meet up with a few from the board at the Meet & Mingle party rounded up a positive experience!

Just recently we found out we can both get vacation next April and off we were again looking for a cruise to take. We live in Germany and wanted to use the chance to be able to visit my parents in Florida and get a cruise in. Somewhere I stumbled over the cruise with the Jewel, read here, discovered cabin 1064 was still available, and booked! And I´m just as excited as when our first cruise was booked!

Through all of the posting, photos and reviews we were able to make what we feel is a good decision....Thanks for that:):):)!

ksmdcruisin

Great choice of cabin! We had the neighbour, 1104, earlier this year. You will have a fabulous time :D

Hi Linda!

Great to read that you were in the cabin next door! My curiosity grabbed me...hope you don´t mind a couple of questions! How is the balcony sun-wise, noise from above and anything else you might have noticed...would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks for your help!

Hi there,

Sorry it took me a while to reply..... went to see Angels & Demons!!

Balcony is great for sun. You'll get a couple of loungers as well as 2 chairs and a table.

Noise-wise no major issues. Rarely the sound of tables or chairs being moved overhead from the WindJammer but not so as to cause a reason to complain. You do need to be aware that people are standing at the rail up there checking out the view and they can see you when you're out on the balcony.

It's lovely and quiet, and quite a walk, but we've booked an aft again next time so that says how much we loved it. At least the sound of the 'Art' Auction in the Centrum doesn't travel that far!

Archived