Can you book 1A Cabins on line?

tnt091605

I just can't seem to be able find out prices without calling Carnival.

Yes, you need to click on the "edit" button after you can get into the booking engine. Clicking on any of the edit buttons will bring up all available categories.

As stated, when you do your cruise search and get to the Rates page for your cruise, click on any of the prices on the line for the booking/rate you're interested in then on that page click on the EDIT button which will display the "Classic" view with all the Categories shown. ken

yes, click on the date you want, then click on price and it takes you to the next page where the total for your cruise is and what cabin selections you can choose. if you look at that, right next to it says "edit" click on that and it will take you to a new page where all the cabin's are located and at the bottom for inside cabins you will see the 1a cabin link.

Dont give up hope. The edit button does NOT bring up the remaining 1A cabins. I just went to the website and followed the instructions and it indicated no 1A cabins. But if you go back to the choices, click inside funsaver, bring up that screen and then click catagories, the 1A catagory appears at the bottom with the rest of the choices. The prices seem to be the same. I had the same problem a while ago. I could not bring up the remaining 1A's on any cruise until I used this technique.

Archived