Radison or Comfort Suites

Majesty Fan

I have stayed at the Radisson twice before a cruise.

We like the beds they have. My brain isnt working too good today I cant think of the name of them but they are air filled and you can adjust each side to your own personal comfort level. Very nice. Maybe select comfort??

The italian restaurant right next to it has great pizza and spaghetti. we have broguht pizza back and had a mini meet with people on our cruise too.

The pool is large and they have a kiddie pool for toddlers and a hot tub too. On Firday nights they have live music by the pool area and a Tiki bar if you want a tropical drink. Usually its one man and his guitar and he plays Jimmy Buffet and other cruise appropriate music. He is quite good.

Theyhave a small laundry facility and video game room for teens.

Right across the street is a McDonalds if kids want that for dinner too.

The Radisson does have a restaurant with very good food. They are kind of spendy for lunch and dinner,but they give more than you can eat on your plate. Then they have a buffet breakfast with a cook there to make fresh omelets or to cook eggs the way you like. The breakast is well worth the price.

Our rooms have always been clean even though it is an older hotel.

From the upper level you can stand on the stairs and see the Magic in port too.:)

I have no diea about the other place, I havnt stayed there. We like only being 5 minutes from the port.

we stayed at the Radisson before our cruise on Wonder. It worked out very nicely. It is nicely laid out, has a decent set up for an early bfast if you want and the shuttle to and from is very timely. I would be happy to stay there again

We stayed at the Radisson. We also rented our car from Budget and dropped it off the following day. Budget rental was literally a 5-min walk from Radisson. The rooms were small but adequate to prepare us for the cruise the following day. Loved the Sushi across Radisson!!

I'm at the Radisson right now, sailing on Wonder tomorrow. While the room is a bit small, it's spotlessly clean, the staff has been wonderful, the shuttle is free. While I didn't get to use the pool, it looks very night.

We had dinner at the Saturday night buffet tonight. It was very good, and was under $25/pp for things like crab legs, pick and peel shrimp, salads, grilled things, vegetables, rice, etc. There was live entertainment outside.

I just happened to look out the window just before 5 PM and saw Magic sailing past. I will definitely stay here again!

Beth

Archived