Statendam Cabins

dulcetto

Hi there

Could you please advise if cabin S024 on the Statendam is a good choice.

Also is it possible to do the Skagway railway if the ship docks at Haines and not Skagway:)

Thank you

Hi nocruiseforu

Thanks for that something we really wanted to do will check it out

Another silly question how do I show your reply on my reply to you hope that makes sense:confused:

Another silly question how do I show your reply on my reply to you hope that makes sense:confused:
Like this? Click the Quote button in the lower right corner before you click Post Reply.

Like this? Click the Quote button in the lower right corner before you click Post Reply.

Hi there

I think I have got it right this time I was on the wrong page

Thanks again

I just pulled out my shore excursions brochure for our Southbound cruise later this summer & they offer 3 different White Pass & Yukon excursions from Haines. They range in price from $212 to $253 and run anywhere from 5.5-8 hours (it's a long port day 0630-2100) and all include ferry transfer from Haines to Skagway and the White Pass & Yukon RR either as far as White Pass or Frasier, BC. The Frasier excursion excludes a motor coach ride back to Skagway and a stop at a Gold Camp.

I had looked into booking the type of trip on my own and the price was $166. They look like great tours. Ultimately I decided just to take the ferry to Skagway for $66 and explore the towns on my own, I'll have a 4 year old with me & need to be mindful of her attention span.

Hope that helps you in planning.

I just pulled out my shore excursions brochure for our Southbound cruise later this summer & they offer 3 different White Pass & Yukon excursions from Haines. They range in price from $212 to $253 and run anywhere from 5.5-8 hours (it's a long port day 0630-2100) and all include ferry transfer from Haines to Skagway and the White Pass & Yukon RR either as far as White Pass or Frasier, BC. The Frasier excursion excludes a motor coach ride back to Skagway and a stop at a Gold Camp.

I had looked into booking the type of trip on my own and the price was $166. They look like great tours. Ultimately I decided just to take the ferry to Skagway for $66 and explore the towns on my own, I'll have a 4 year old with me & need to be mindful of her attention span.

Hope that helps you in planning.

Thanks very much for all the great information so looking forward to seeing Alaska booked yesterday,will definately being doing the railway

Archived