Radience of the seas rfs cabin 7672

hndmn4wf

HAS ANYONE STAYED IN THIS CORNER AFT, ROYAL FAMILY SUITE AND IF SO COULD YOU TELL ME IF HAD ANY NOISE ISSUES WITH THIS CABIN B/C IT IS A DECK ABOVE A FEW BARS ON THAT SHIP?

THE BARS ARE THE BOMBAY BILLARD CLUB, COLONIAL CLUB, CALCUTTA CARD ROOM, SINGAPORE SLINGS AND THE JAKCARTA LOUNGE.

DOES IT GET PRETTY NOISY IN THESE BARS, THAT I WILL WISH I HADN'T BOOKED THIS ROOM?

BOY, I CAN HEAR THE WIFE NOW IF I DID WRONG GETTING THIS CABIN, EXPECIALLY WITH THIS BEING A SURPRISE CRUISE FOR HER. SHE'LL BE GIVING ME A SURPRISE OR TWO BACK IF THERE'S PROBLEMS WITH THIS CABIN:eek:

We've stayed in the RFS on deck 8, and had noise from the engines in rough seas. It's also a very long walk to the elevators from back there. But the cabin is huge! You could have 20 of your closest friends in for cocktails. I think most people that have stayed on deck 7 report that those clubs are usually quiet by midnight so unless you go to bed early you should be fine. And I think the noise would be minimal.

There are pictures of our deck 8 cabin in my webshots album.

The only night you might have a problem is when the passengers gather to participate in Quest. But since you will be good sailors you will want to be there too. The afts are great and you will have a wonderful time. Use the long walk to the cabin as part of your daily exercise routine and thank all those lucky stars you will see from your balcony that you are at sea. Have a wonderful cruise.

Archived