opinions

what would you do?

take a Mexican Riviera cruise on board the Mariner of the Seas, A Southern Caribbean cruise on the Adventure of the Seas or finally an Eastern or Western Caribbean on board either the Freedom or Independence of the Seas?

Just curious what the rest of the world would take and why. What do you like about the ports and or ships? Been to most of the places they sail to. Never been on the Mariner of the Seas, though I've been on a Voyager class ship before. Also never been on a Freedom class ship.

Thanks.

Ron

I chose my last cruise by selecting an itinery and ship that I have never been on. If you have already done all the itineries, then if I were you, I would go on one of the Freedom ships. They look amazing!!! I would also chose the one that goes to Labadee, this is one of my favorite RCCL ports and I saw that they put a zipline on the island!

Easy choice for me. A Western Caribbean on the Voyager of the Seas. Why? I don't fly and only sail on Royal Caribbean so I sail on the Voyager of the Seas out of Galveston. Of course we have the Port of New Orleans which is closer but Royal Caribbean no longer has a ship sailing New Orleans, boo hoo :( The good news is that I do love RCL and I have gotten to know many of the staff members on the Voyager so when I board her I am made to feel like a well-liked family member coming home.

Archived