Dubrovnik information about the price of the wall

We just got back from Dubrovnik. Because Croatia has their own currency, I thought that everyone would like to know that they will use Euro's for entrance. Two people for 15 Euros. Unless you want to eat, no need to change money.

A suggestion. The walk is counter clockwise and I would go up the stairs on the shore wall (North), not the water route(south). That way a person who doesn't want to walk the whole route can walk the water wall first. It is all fantastic.

We just got back from Dubrovnik. Because Croatia has their own currency, I thought that everyone would like to know that they will use Euro's for entrance. Two people for 15 Euros. Unless you want to eat, no need to change money.

A suggestion. The walk is counter clockwise and I would go up the stairs on the shore wall (North), not the water route(south). That way a person who doesn't want to walk the whole route can walk the water wall first. It is all fantastic.

Very good suggestion. There are stairs up to the top of the wall, and there are more stairs once you get up there. The counter-clockwise route from North to South has the fewest stairs. The other half it seemed like the stairs would never end!

Archived