Adriatic Explorer anyone just back??

Hi to anyone thats just come back from Their Adriatic explorer cruise.

What was it all like? Any reccomendations on organised trips eg: Which to do or which to avoid. which in your opinion was the best place that you docked?

Im getting excited now only a week to go for me.

Thanks sunbather11 I hope that we will, I have seen on another forum that some of the staff have been changed as they have had to take on some Greek staff Im not sure if that is for both legs of the cruise or just the Greek week

Hi all yes I'm back but at work- with piles of paperwork to get through!

There is so much to write about the cruise that i gotta wait till lunchtime, ok!

Flopsy:)

Hi Aligarter We are going on same cruise just 3 days to go

weather better be better than what we have in kent

Nobody back yet??

May see you on board

Hi Grab1

Yeah I cant wait now, never know we might bump into you, we often take a walk out in the fresh air to have a smoke so if you are a smoker as well will be more likey to meet outside as people seem to chat more to oneanother while out taking the air...lol

Hi to anyone thats just come back from Their Adriatic explorer cruise.

What was it all like? Any reccomendations on organised trips eg: Which to do or which to avoid. which in your opinion was the best place that you docked?

Im getting excited now only a week to go for me.

Well lucky for you 2 days to go.. would you let me know if anyone has problems with the cabins they have booked cause i want to order some champers and flowers for my wife to go to my booked cabin and i dont want anyone else enjoing them instead.:D

Well lucky for you 2 days to go.. would you let me know if anyone has problems with the cabins they have booked cause i want to order some champers and flowers for my wife to go to my booked cabin and i dont want anyone else enjoing them instead.:D

We havent pre booked our cabin But im sure that you shouldnt get any problems with the surprise that you want to do for your wife, but if i do hear of anything I will let you know when I get back or maybe others that have already been might have some info for you.

Hi Grab1

Yeah I cant wait now, never know we might bump into you, we often take a walk out in the fresh air to have a smoke so if you are a smoker as well will be more likey to meet outside as people seem to chat more to oneanother while out taking the air...lol

I am sorry to hear that you smoke you naughty person.

The smoke is bad for you and me but if you enjoy it do it lol.

Regards Bob :D :eek:

I am sorry to hear that you smoke you naughty person.

The smoke is bad for you and me but if you enjoy it do it lol.

Regards Bob :D :eek:

Hi Bob I know that we are bad, but we all have to be naughty every now and again...Did you say there are 7 of you, what are your sis and bro called incase i start chatting to them at the airport, thats another bad habit of mine chatting to strangers

Hi Bob I know that we are bad, but we all have to be naughty every now and again...Did you say there are 7 of you, what are your sis and bro called incase i start chatting to them at the airport, thats another bad habit of mine chatting to strangers

Sister is Marilyn, Brother inlaw John, Niece Amanda

John looks a bit like Freddie Star nervous looking bloke as he dont like flying lol

Bob

:D

Sister is Marilyn, Brother inlaw John, Niece Amanda

John looks a bit like Freddie Star nervous looking bloke as he dont like flying lol

Bob

I will look out for them at the airport, I am not that keen on flying either but I dont like holidays in England so flying is my best bet. my hubby Paul has been told he looks a bit like George Clooney ...lol

I smoke Chesterfields dont like roll ups very much they burn the lips..

Our rollups have filters in I dont like spitting the backy out lol We smoke cigs as well but they seem to make me cough a lot.

We are traveling with my sister inlaw Sylv and Niece Melanie so i think we should have a full table of our own on the ship.

Souns like you will have, we are just the 2 this time around were 6 last time so will be nice to be able to do our own thing and not have to worry about the parents, bro and sis inlaw.

regards

Alison

Archived