How often is the menu changed?

I'm going on the fascination in a couple weeks and went on the Inspiration about 10 months ago. How often do they change the menu? Didn't want to have the same menu I had 10 months ago.

.....they have the same rotation of meals, Day 1, Day 2, etc.

They have a good assortment of food, just try something else. If you don't like it, pick something else.

wasiii

• 3 weeks later...
.....they have the same rotation of meals, Day 1, Day 2, etc.

They have a good assortment of food, just try something else. If you don't like it, pick something else.

wasiii

So year after year they have the same menu's?

there have been additions and deletions...and now, diff appies are coming. So glad to see lamb back on. On a ""Cant port DAy" there is dining in the DR..so there is a fill in menu offered. I need "a study in sushi" and creme caramel:p

I know some people when on a cruise try foods they never eat. But most of the food I have tried is pretty good on a cruise, so I always get the same things most of the time. If they changed the menus too drastic too many people wouldn't like it because I know when I am at home not on vacation I always eat the same thing all the time. They can't get too far out there on the menus because no one would eat the real exotic food. I tried duck once and didn't like it. They give a lot of options for the main courses. I can't wait for my cruise in 40 days!!!!!!

Archived