Amt. of Baggage in Royal Caribbean Liberty of Seas

We are traveling with my lil cousin who would bring the house if she could. How many baggages are allowed per person onboard? Are soft drinks allowed to be brought onboard (in our luggage)? Can we decorate our doors?

Thanks! :p

When you receive your Cruise Documents in the mail, baggage tags will be included. The number we have receives is always more than we needed. If you need more you can get them when you check in at the port.

But don't forget, the bags you take need to fit under the bed in your cabin or they will be in your way, sitting empty in your cabin during the cruise..

Almost everyone over packs. Use good judgment and you should be fine.

YES, you can take soft drinks onto the ship with you.

Have a great cruise.

We are traveling with my lil cousin who would bring the house if she could. How many baggages are allowed per person onboard? Are soft drinks allowed to be brought onboard (in our luggage)? Can we decorate our doors?

Thanks! :p

You can pretty much bring as much luggage as you want. If we are not flying, we typically will have 5-6 suitcases for a 7 night cruise. I, like your cousin, like to pack a lot!! I also bring 3 coolers (different sizes), all my workout clothes, tons of shoes, formals/tuxes, etc ect.

Soft drinks/water can be brought on board. You can either carry them on or check them, whatever you want.

yes - you can decorate your door. You will see that lots of people do that.

You will love Liberty. It is really a WOW ship. have fun!

we typically will have 5-6 suitcases for a 7 night cruise.

OH

MY

GOD

PLEASE tell me what you could possibly have in six suitcases. That's almost ONE day's worth of clothes in EACH suitcase.

Wow!! I'd like to cruise with you and just borrow your clothes!! :)

If you do have so many suitcases that they will not fit under the bed(s), just ask your cabin steward and he/she will store them for you and return them the day before you get off so that you can pack.

Archived