Swizzle Inn to Tobacco Bay

karenl1718

What is the best way to get from Swizzle Inn to Tobacco Bay? It doesn't look far...is it okay to walk?

No, you cannot walk it. It may not look far but it is several miles so you need to take the bus, a #3,10 or 11.

Sorry I didn't mean Swizzle Inn to Tobacco Bay. I meant the St. George bus terminal to Tobacco Bay. I figured we would take bus #10 or #11 from Swizzle Inn to the bus terminal and then walk from the terminal to Tobacco bay. But what streets should I take?

Sorry I didn't mean Swizzle Inn to Tobacco Bay. I meant the St. George bus terminal to Tobacco Bay. I figured we would take bus #10 or #11 from Swizzle Inn to the bus terminal and then walk from the terminal to Tobacco bay. But what streets should I take?

The bus comes into St. George on Duke of York St. Just continue east about 3 blocks to Duke of Kent St.and hang a left. It will be about a 15 minute walk and a good part of it is UPHILL. It's very doable but if you have any issues walking you might want to go to the square and get either the shuttle, $3, or get a cab. You may have to wait for the shuttle but not a cab, usually, and if you share the cab, it ends up being cheaper than the shuttle.

Archived