NCL & FOD

Rotterdam

BF & I are sailing on NCL Dawn on 30 December 2004(along with MrMacman & partner) - I only sailed on NCL once.....does anyone have experience with FOD meetings etc on this ship or NCL....I'm curious to see what the crowd onboard will be like.......

Thanks

I'll let you know what happens...

Matt - hope you are doing well in Ft lauderdale(aka Ft Liquordale) - this cruise should be interesting - we are taking just to get away post Christmas 7 no airports...but NCL is not exactly my cup of tea.....we'll probably do the entire cruise country club casual.

Any trips for you?????

FLL is treating me well! The Dawn will definitely be casual... NCL is just that way. It's worth it to pay for the restaurants, and if you're in a mini-suite or above, the concierge can make your reservations. NCL's upper suites are really amazing, BTW. No trips for me right now...too much going in setting up my new life, but I've got Ralph thinking about something in the spring... we'll see!

Glad to hear you & Ralph are doing well - we'll be looking for a place down there come springtime.....the BF hates the winter & loves golf.....I like the idea of hopping on a ship in FLL in February at a moments notice....see you on the beach!

We were on the NCL STAR in October and they had an FOD event almost every evening. We had approximately 30 or so attend each one and we were treated very well at each one. It made for a very festive cruise. I was travelling as a host of a group and we invited the others to the cocktail parties we had.

Matt: Glad to heat you are enjoying FLL and everything is working out. Happy Holidays to you and Ralph.

Archived