GLORY DAYS 5/2-5/9...the human perspective!

Floatie this review is OMG fabulous!!! Thanks for taking us all with you!! Can't pick a favorite pic, loved them all! You guys really know the true meaning of FUN:D I'm with Stitch, saved to my fav's!

HIYA Jude!!!:) I told ya these guys were family!!! You gotta come on SS5 now, you gotta!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to do the review, lovin it !!!

So sorry for your loss but I'm sure your son is looking down on you smilling !!! You can see in your face how your living life to the fullest! There can be no better tribute to your son than that, I'm sure he is so proud of you !!!

Thanks again for taking the time, can't wait for the rest !!!

Thank you SO much, best thing I could hear, I think so too!!:)

I will give that a big WooHoo, would have been happy where ever she landed as long as she is happy. This is just icing on the cake.:D

I luvb ya so much my sister...I just got off the phone with Jeffie, and Bonnie, and like Jeffie said, it's a no brainer...WOOOOHOOO!!!!

OK sorry y'all I got way sidetracked today, looks like a new job and a big move coming up!!!

Now the disco nights...lmao!!

Our general routine was close the PB, and head over to the disco, close the disco, head to Lido pizza...:D

I love the disco!! Every time I sail, I get to learn some new stuff, and it keeps you on your toes:p I also always learn a new song I fall in love with...lvoe to dance!!!

Here's the one I learned about this trip, and danced with the Smoofster...turn up the speakers!!:D

Every cruise, the disco is where I learned Low Low Low, Cupid Shuffle, I'm on da boat, etc etc...all songs I would never know but for the DJ and the kids:rolleyes: in the disco!!!

I thought the DJ on this cruise was stellar!! He really mixed it up great!!

Funny thing happened to me on Wed night (I think Wed night?)...anyhow, Cupid Shuffling along, something made a distinct "pop" in my right hip:eek:...dayum...it didn't hurt so whatever, my legs still worked!

Next morning, my hip was numb about four inches down from my hip bone:eek::rolleyes: Still didn't hurt...anyhow, took a few days to work out but didn't slow me down thank God!!:D:p

Late night disco is where you get to meet a lot of the crew, and dancers, and entertainment staff, always fun to meet them and hear about what they do!!! HIYA Jeff and Brian!!!

Hey BonBon, I don't see any pics from the disco unless I already posted em...that's prolly a good thing:eek::o:D

I have a bunch....they are in the link I emailed ya the other day.

Photobucket has been acting up quite a bit tonight, thats why Freddy's review has been so SLOOOOOOOWWWW......

Well I think we'll back here adding pics over the weekend when Vickie gets back!!!

That last night, welllll....somehow from the disco we decided to go to our (mine and Jeffie's) cabin for a balcony toast....my roomie had already gone up so this was me, Bonnie, Steve, and Damian, is this right?:o

Well I had a rumrunner full of cuarenta y tres (YUMMMO) to finish off the night. I had forgotten already that it was the last night!! It was hil-ar-i-ous!

I remember wanting pizza, BonBon said I was getting agitated that the pizza was closed, I don't know how we knew that? But anyhow, we called room service and they had our choice of cheese sammies, or ham and cheese sammies....we had both, and they were delicious!! That's all I know, cue anyone else who was there.....

Bon says it was 5:30 when we all went to bed....:eek::D:p

th_DSCF1233.jpgI know we have some disco pics somewhere,while I look for them,just wanted to share this.Steve dodnt dothe boards,bit I tell him about the crazy stuff.One afternoon around 4 we had a very brief rain.People scattered like ants. Steve had been away from the table,but came back grinning ear to earHad previously told him about the stuff people try to save chairs with,one had been an orange. He said he couldnt believe it, But he took this picture on his lido travels and said he will never doubt again.

Well I think we'll back here adding pics over the weekend when Vickie gets back!!!

That last night, welllll....somehow from the disco we decided to go to our (mine and Jeffie's) cabin for a balcony toast....my roomie had already gone up so this was me, Bonnie, Steve, and Damian, is this right?:o

I was there! Thanks for remembering LOL!!!:mad::eek::rolleyes:

Well I had a rumrunner full of cuarenta y tres (YUMMMO) to finish off the night. I had forgotten already that it was the last night!! It was hil-ar-i-ous!

I remember wanting pizza, BonBon said I was getting agitated that the pizza was closed, I don't know how we knew that? But anyhow, we called room service and they had our choice of cheese sammies, or ham and cheese sammies....we had both, and they were delicious!! That's all I know, cue anyone else who was there.....

Bon says it was 5:30 when we all went to bed....:eek::D:p

I remember waking up around 5:30 and having a cheese sammie and some tater chips......Yum...Then right back to sleep for two hours.....I woke up and my roomie was having a real tuff time doing that....LOL.....:p:p

I cant find them,but I know they are somewhere,but looking through all the albumd is killing my eyes.Will look again on the other side of the moon.

The DJ did rock, but on the last night we were waiting for Lets Dance and Cmon Eileen and security made them turn on the lights and said "No more music" We had closed it down again:p

Archived