people back from the May 10th Dawn cruise to Bermuda

jdarch

Please guys.....I know you're busy doing laundry and stuff. Please just give us a short sample of your Bermuda cruise. I'm counting down the days til I go. But, reading your review might help. PLEASE!!!:D

Please guys.....I know you're busy doing laundry and stuff. Please just give us a short sample of your Bermuda cruise. I'm counting down the days til I go. But, reading your review might help. PLEASE!!!:D

Ditto that!!!! I'm leaving on Sunday!!!! Details please:D

ditto that ditto. i'm leaving sunday on majesty to bermuda and i'd like some bermuda details. like...is it warm enough in the evening to go without a jacket? is the water warm enough to swim in?

There has to be someone that was on this sailing. We need a review.........................:D I'm going crazy here waiting for my cruise and a review will help me. Thanks

Yeah, me, too. Dyin' for details here!!!! I wonder why there hasn't been much action on this one.....

If you go to the member reviews section there are four reviews on the Bermuda/Dawn all taken this May

Congratulations to jayep36 for finding 'muder's treasure!!! I believe Sea Hound will be hiding one on the June 7th cruise. And, I will hide one on the June 13th cruise. I have my clues just about ready to go. I'm just waiting on one small detail confirmation.

SH ~ I'm on for the challenge, my friend!!! Get those clues out here!!!

Congratulations to jayep36 for finding 'muder's treasure!!! I believe Sea Hound will be hiding one on the June 7th cruise. And, I will hide one on the June 13th cruise. I have my clues just about ready to go. I'm just waiting on one small detail confirmation.

And I'm hiding a treasure for SeaHound while I'm on the May 31st cruise. Now if someone will hide something for me to find?

So, the treasure was found? What was it?

So, the treasure was found? What was it?

A souvenir of Bermuda - a magnet with a little pink Bermuda cottage. Silly us, we thought a magnet would be perfect because we could attach it to something easily (no need for tape or anything like that). But we discovered there is almost no magnetic surface on the ship. :o Hiding it was almost as much of a challenge as finding it. :rolleyes:

Archived