Valor Short Revue

sylveve

Have just returned from May 10 Valor Cruise. It was exceptionally good. The ship is not only beautiful but spotlessly clean in all areas. The food was "gourmet" in the Lincoln dining room, definitely as good if not better than Scarletts supper room which was to my mind not worth the extra $$$ particularly as there was no live music to listen or dance to.

The Fillet mignon was definitely better in the Lincoln and was cooked as ordered not overcooked, also the T Bone was also overcooked in Scarletts. The best thing in Scarletts was the Apple tart creation which really was "out of this world". The chocolate melting cake was as described by others.. excellent. You can see I like food and it was all very good, except for the Snapper and the Flat Iron Steak which was tough. The deli had good sandwiches, but I was not impressed with the Fish & Chips (Tilapia)., but the Chevra Pizza was good enough to take home if they would have let me :) The entertainment was good particularly the production shows and the CD Big Tex was excellent as were most of his assistants.

Everyone was helpful and I would certainly go on this ship again.

• 3 weeks later...

DH and i were on the Valor this past february. absolutely LOVED every minute of it.

nassau ... definitely do the yellowbird party boat. st. thomas ... megan's bay was nice, but very crowded. and, we spent more time sitting on the 'bus' in traffic on the way there and the way back than we got to spend actually on the beach. st. maarten ... our excursion was cancelled due to high winds so we just stayed on the ship. but, on previous cruises, we've gone to orient beach ... if you don't have any problems with a 'clothing optional' beach, this is a beach you don't want to miss.

you'll have a great time on the valor !! .....

Archived