How much time do you need in St.Thomas?

gapopes5

We would love to go to St. John to Trunk Bay for about 2 hours. Then would like to see Megans Bay (to swim for about 2 hours) and do a little shopping. To the ones that have been there done that, pleaase give me any helpful info or suggestions that you may have. ( to save money while doing this would be nice too):)

I think that's an ambitious plan. You would end up spending half your day riding around in taxis and boats and not enough time on the beautiful beaches. I'd pick one beach or the other. If you are docked at Havensight, the mall will probably be sufficient for your shopping.

• 4 weeks later...

If you have a full day in port and head to St. John first thing in the am and make good time you can get both St. John and St. Thomas in. Might not be a super relaxed day, with keeping track of time and schedule but that all depends on how much time you have. What are your hours in port, when do you have to be back to the ship?

--Islander

Archived