Bears at Anan 17th. July - please please join me

primrosegypsy

Hi

Southeast Aviation have a permit for bear watching at Anan in the afternoon on 17th. July - my ship is there between 2.00pm and 8.00pm. This is regarded as one of the best opportunities in the world to see bears close up in the wild. I really really want to see the bears at Anan - I believe it is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me as I am coming from Australia and don't think I will ever get to Alaska again. Southeast Aviation can take a party of at four on that day but not just me by myself. I know it is expensive at $475 but think it will really be the best part of the trip. Island Wings do not have a permit for 17th. July. Please email me primrosegypsy@bigpond.com.au if you are interested.

Regards, Lee

Do a port schedule search and post this on roll calls of all the ships in Ketchikan in this timeframe.

If this doesn't pan out, then you may have the option for Pack Creek bear viewing out of Juneau.

Archived