Corfu Departure

We departing the Thompson Celebration in Corfu a.m after the Pearls of the Aegean cruise, our flight back is not until 21.05. I assume we have to leave the ship ASAP, does any body know how much time we would have before the coach trip back to the airport. I suppose suitcases are taken off the ship, and left to go with us later.

We departing the Thompson Celebration in Corfu a.m after the Pearls of the Aegean cruise, our flight back is not until 21.05. I assume we to leave the ship ASAP, does any body know how much time we would before the coach trip back to the airport. I suppose suitcases are taken off the ship, and left to go with us later.

Hi we normally stay on board the ship untill you are called, well that was on the Destiny last trip unless you not got thomsons flights

Regards Bob

We departing the Thompson Celebration in Corfu a.m after the Pearls of the Aegean cruise, our flight back is not until 21.05. I assume we have to leave the ship ASAP, does any body know how much time we would have before the coach trip back to the airport. I suppose suitcases are taken off the ship, and left to go with us later.

We have been on 4 cruises and every time we were told not to leave the ship untill we are called by our flight numbers so you can enjoy the booze and food up to the last moment lol.

the cases are taken to the quayside then you collect them and put them on the coach

Hi Saints

We were in your position last week.

We put our cases outside the cabin after midnight the night before and they were whisked away during the night and we did not see them again till we got off the ship to catch the bus to the airport at 5.15pm.

This left us with just our hand luggage.You have to vacate your cabin by 9am.

We didn't want to waste our last day so we had booked to go on the Bella Vista trip. We deposited our hand luggage in Browsers Corner where they are guarded till you collect them again.You are given a 'raffle ticket' to reclaim them.

The Bella Vista trip is wonderful- don't miss it!

We were back on board soon after 1pm so we collected our hand luggage and after lunch we went to reception and asked for a (free) courtesy cabin for a quick shower and change of clothes.Cruise News says you are allowed 25mins but on the door of the courtesy cabin it says 15mins so the staff were soon banging on the door saying 'your time is up' lol.

Then we just sat around drinking tea and at 5pm we went ashore, collected our cases and got on the coach, wishing a wistful goodbye to The Celebration.Hope to see her again someday!

Flopsy

Yes ....we also had a late flight when we did this cruise and we walked into the Old town and had a wander before returning to the ship for a quick shower in the courtesy cabin before relaxing on board until we were called for the transfer.

We did the Bella Vista trip on the previous changeover day and it was superb as Flopsy says.

Archived