AF vs BC on PoA

smrtypnts

The AF on PoA is the Family Suite Balcony. It is considered a mini suite and therefore does NOT come with the suite perks. Although we are not going for more than 2 more years :eek: the price on the BC cabins has come down some. We currently have 2 adult couples sharing the AF cabin. It is completely aft on the corner of the ship. The balcony is huge. I think this will be a great cabin for viewing the Na Pali coast sailby. I always knew when I sailed Hawaii I wanted an aft cabin. The BC cabins are now approx $450 more per couple and would give us each our own cabin. We originally were sharing a cabin due to the high cost. But now that it's more reasonable, would you change to two separate cabins? I did check and there are still plenty of aft cabins available. But they wouldn't be on the corner and while their own balconies are also much larger, they wouldn't be nearly as huge as the one we currently have.

PS I wish all the decisions I have to make in life were as complicated and tough as this one. :p

Archived