recycling clothing among cc members

Erin, I saw the one you were going to wear, too. Such a lovely gown!

Thanks :) The pink one is for non-formal nights, and with some luck hopefully I'll be able to squeeze back into the blue one for formal night:o. If not, I have some backups :)

Ladies: I have a turquoise polka dot chiffon size 16 dress from my mother in law. She wore it once or twice. (LOL we're all cleaning out our closets!)

photo-3_2.jpg

I also have a few dresses I found that my sister or I have worn as bridesmaids thru the years. Email me if you'd like pictures :)

erinphae @ gmail.com

Hello everyone! I happened upon this thred and I think it is an amazing thing to do! Especially in today's economy!

In short, I thought I would post, I know I have a few dresses that I will be able to post. I was a size 18 in dresses but I have recently gained weight due to some medical issue I have.. I have gained and I am between a 20 and 22. If anyone would have anything I would be interested... I am slowley getting off of a medicine that made me gain weight and I know how hard it is to lose weight and I just dont want to go out and buy a larger dress when I know I will be able to lose the weight.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to posting some dresses!

Renee

Hi All! I'm cleaning out my closet, and I have a couple more dresses available. All are in great condition, each worn maybe once or twice.

Pretty blue cocktail dress. Fit and flare style. Very flattering for a curvy figure. Size 14.

ry%3D400

Embellished dress by Spiegel. Comes with a matching sash to emphasize the waist. Falls at the calves. Size 12.

ry%3D400

Iridescent blue cocktail dress, size 12. Wonderful detail at the bust, and flattering pleats. Knee-length A-line dress. Can be worn with or without a belt or sash at the waist (not included).

ry%3D400

Breezy linen dress from Victoria's Secret. Pretty beading on drawstrings at empire waist. Size large.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Fun mock two-piece dress with attached belt and necklace. Throw it on with a pair of earrings and you're ready to go! Size large.

ry%3D400

The red dress I posted earlier already has a new owner.

Email me at virtue37_4 at yahoo.com for any of the dresses above. They're yours for $5 shipping each.

Edited by faith413
grammar

Thanks so much! I received the outfit in the mail.

It's really lovely! I'm tickled pink! It fits so nice.

Now I will just have to go out and find something to wear under the jacket.

OH DEAR...THE TRIALS WE ARE SENT...WOE IS ME ;)

A cami perhaps? Colored? What did you wear?

Thank you so much again, Lisa.

Thanks so much! I received the outfit in the mail.

It's really lovely! I'm tickled pink! It fits so nice.

Now I will just have to go out and find something to wear under the jacket.

OH DEAR...THE TRIALS WE ARE SENT...WOE IS ME ;)

A cami perhaps? Colored? What did you wear?

Thank you so much again, Lisa.

I wore a aqua satin cami with it for a pop of color. Since black is a neutral, any color will look great with it. I am so glad it arrived and you like it! Have an awesome cruise!

Lisa

Cathy (retiredkid) & Laneracing, I did find 2 dresses...the red (size 18) is probably calf length ( I am 6'1" so of course it is shorter on me) and the black (1X) was at my knee.

I'm so sorry the pic's are so small...I can't figure out how to post them bigger!

Pat do you still have the red dress?

Thanks

Faith413- You have mail about the pink/coral linen dress!

Hi Missingmaui! The dress is taken, but thank you for asking about it:).

I have the two-piece dress and the embelished dress left. Giving dresses away is fun! :)

Hi all, I have a soft pink dressy skirt and top that needs a new home. I bought this outfit for a banquet that was given in my dh's and 3 other drivers honor. I've worn it once. But since buying the outfit I've lost 132 lbs and the outfit no longer fits. (yea! :D:D). It is a size 18 womens, but it seemed to run a bit large. I'm 5'2" and it came almost to my ankles. I had to roll the waist band twice to look right. :o . It really is a beautiful outfit and I would love to see someone get some use out of it. If anyone is interested just send me an email. Kanitter1 at aol dot com.

Everyone have a good one,

Sue

I have the two-piece dress and the embelished dress left. Giving dresses away is fun! :)

Hi Faith413! I am interested in the two-piece dress. I am 5'3. Would that fit me? Is it a stretchy large? Thanks in advance!

Hi Mamalicious! I'm 5'4 and the dress fit me well. It might hit just below your knee though. The top is a jersey material, so yes, it's stretchy. The bottom is a cotton blend.

I had gotten this from porthopper2009 for my teen daughter, although I liked it on her, this weekend at Dillards I found a long red dress she was in love with and with the greatv price of 20.00

so this one needs a new home

it is a med

What's your email? I'm interested

Hi Faith413! I am interested in the two-piece dress. I am 5'3. Would that fit me? Is it a stretchy large? Thanks in advance!

Hi Mamalicious! I'm 5'4 and the dress fit me well. It might hit just below your knee though. The top is a jersey material, so yes, it's stretchy. The bottom is a cotton blend.

Faith413- I am interested in it. If it doesn't fit, I will gladly post it for the next person. Do you have paypal? Thank you so much in advance!

Faith413- I am interested in it. If it doesn't fit, I will gladly post it for the next person. Do you have paypal? Thank you so much in advance!

Great! Please email me your mailing address. You can mail me the cash. My email address is virtue37_4 at yahoo dot com.

~Chrystal

Hi all, I have a soft pink dressy skirt and top that needs a new home. I bought this outfit for a banquet that was given in my dh's and 3 other drivers honor. I've worn it once. But since buying the outfit I've lost 132 lbs and the outfit no longer fits. (yea! :D:D). It is a size 18 womens, but it seemed to run a bit large. I'm 5'2" and it came almost to my ankles. I had to roll the waist band twice to look right. :o . It really is a beautiful outfit and I would love to see someone get some use out of it. If anyone is interested just send me an email. Kanitter1 at aol dot com.

Everyone have a good one,

Sue

Hi Sue,

Did you dress find a new home yet? If not I would be interested in it.

Thanks Carol

Hi Sue,

Did you dress find a new home yet? If not I would be interested in it.

Thanks Carol

Sorry Carol, It's already spoken for. But I'll let the person know I'm sending it to that if it doesn't fit to check on here for you.

Sue