recycling clothing among cc members

Paula, the red dress is your.

Linda, the purple dress is your. I packed a couple of Nanette Lepore tops along with your dress. They are band new never worn.

Jaime, the white dress is your.

I will ship them all tomorrow.

Take care ladies and enjoy your evening.

Marie

Paula, the red dress is your.

Linda, the purple dress is your. I packed a couple of Nanette Lepore tops along with your dress. They are band new never worn.

Jaime, the white dress is your.

I will ship them all tomorrow.

Take care ladies and enjoy your evening.

Marie

You are a wonderful lady! :)

I have a short red dress that is a petite size.It comes to about the knee.has a flared bottom.If anyone is interested,I'll try to post a pic.probably an 8 or 10.

Oh, that would be cool Laura .... I can wear petites. Can you post a pic?

I wear a size 12, but this dress is listed as size 14. It is a light turquoise at the top and then fades into light yellow and then a light green shade. The first photo is of the back of the dress.

ry%3D480ry%3D480

I would be interested in this dress if it still available. Please email me at tngaloha@yahoo.com

thanks,

I have a size 20 Black w/Blue sequins pants suit available. It has a sleeveless top, pants, and a long sleeve shear jacket. It is in excellent shape.

If you would like it for shipping cost, please email. camjankowski at sbcglobal dot com with the word pant suit in the subject.

Pics do not do it justice, but I could not get any better.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Is this lovely outfit still available? If so, please let me know.

cx_ at sympatico dot ca

Many thanks

A few more from me:

The first is a Jr's size 4. It is bright hot pink and black - much brighter than the pictures show. It was worn a few times but never altered...

photo-2.jpg

FRONT

photo1-1.jpg

BACK

photo5.jpg

It does have some loose/missing beads; and we have long lost the piece of ribbon that laced up the back - but you could always buy a new one at a craft store, and the missing beads shouldn't be a big deal, really. It probably could be dry-cleaned, as it was stored in the garage.

The second is a Junior's size 12.

photo3-2.jpg

FRONT

photo4-1.jpg

BACK

It has black/pewter beads around the neckline and on the two straps in back. It also has a small fishtail train. It is missing it's snaps at the neck, they could be easily/cheaply replaced. This one could probably be dry cleaned as well.

They should fold up small so it should be easy to ship and pack :)

If interested, email me erinphae @ gmail.com

Edited by ErinPhae

Sorry I have pasted it on arleady. Keep watch maybe it will come up again.

Carol

No problems, Carol.:) Story of my life.... always late to the party ;)

Congrats to the lucky lady. Who, BTW, hopefully will keep me in mind if either it doesn't fit, or when she is finished with it.

(nudge nudge, ;)wink ;)wink)

To say a huge thank you to Erinphae, and Porthopper2009, I received the dress that were sent, and I have to say my daughter is in 7th Heaven There is a dress the Erin sent that is a tad small on her hips, she is a dancer so the hips and thighs are bigger then most tweens.

But here is her in the two that fit her so nice

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

Now if Aug will just get here quick

excuse the slouching she is in a pissy mood today, her friend didn't come over

Edited by illinoismomof4

No problems, Carol.:) Story of my life.... always late to the party ;)

Congrats to the lucky lady. Who, BTW, hopefully will keep me in mind if either it doesn't fit, or when she is finished with it.

(nudge nudge, ;)wink ;)wink)

What size are you looking for...I have some 18/20. Are you looking for a long dress or pants?

To say a huge thank you to Erinphae, and Porthopper2009, I received the dress that were sent, and I have to say my daughter is in 7th Heaven There is a dress the Erin sent that is a tad small on her hips, she is a dancer so the hips and thighs are bigger then most tweens.

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

You are very welcome - she looks lovely! Enjoy your cruise :)

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

Oh Paula... You cannot make a beautiful young lady to wear an old lady dress. I thought the dress was for you. I have three daughters. The older one will be 31 next month and the youngest one is 21. I saved all their prom dresses, homecoming and dance dresses. If you like, I will send your daughter a few of them.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Marie

PS. These are my daughters

6536_101763953170490_100000106583735_27483_1709901_n.jpg.edea6143dfaf5f39f545b9426991d744.jpg

Edited by Porthopper2009

What size are you looking for...I have some 18/20. Are you looking for a long dress or pants?

Hi, Pat. Thanks so much. If I had a choice, I would probably select pants.

I usually wear a size 18, but if the fit is small, it would be a 20.

Again, thank you so much.

Cathy

Oh Paula... You cannot make a beautiful young lady to wear an old lady dress. I thought the dress was for you.

I don't think the red looks "old lady" at all.... trust me, the one shouldered look is huge right now! I think it looks lovely on her :)

I was only 17 when I wore the turquoise dress, so I think it's definitely age appropriate :) Granted, that was ten years ago LOL

I think both gowns look very cute :)

I don't think the red looks "old lady" at all.... trust me, the one shouldered look is huge right now! I think it looks lovely on her :)

I was only 17 when I wore the turquoise dress, so I think it's definitely age appropriate :) Granted, that was ten years ago LOL

I think both gowns look very cute :)

Thanks Erin

She liked them,

Hi, Pat. Thanks so much. If I had a choice, I would probably select pants.

I usually wear a size 18, but if the fit is small, it would be a 20.

Again, thank you so much.

Cathy

i am a 16-18 would love to see what you have. I am going in Sept and my husband has lost his job so not really spending much on clothes this year. Thank goodness everything eles is already paid in full.

My email is tcmm4@hotmail.com.

Thanks so much

Sorry Ladies, I have been out of the house all day. I should have some time tomorrow to look through my closet and see what I have...I will post pic's if I find anything!

The 3pc. formal pantsuit that I have has been requested by one of my sisters so that is not available...sorry!

Thanks Erin

She liked them,

Hi Paula.

I am glad she like the dresses and yes, she look lovely in them. I was 52 when I wore that dress and I thought she might like some thing more stylish for her age. I apologize if offened you and your daughter.

Marie

Hi Paula.

I am glad she like the dresses and yes, she look lovely in them. I was 52 when I wore that dress and I thought she might like some thing more stylish for her age. I apologize if offened you and your daughter.

Marie

I wasn't offended, not at all. I was looking for a red dress for her long, as I have an image in my head for a photo op. The dress I am wear is also read and off one shoulder. My husband is wearing a black suit red shirt and black and red tie, as is my son. I thought that it was a lovely dress and fit her so well. It really doesn't look old lady and you by far sure didn't look old in it you looked lovely.

Thanks again.

First of all a HUGE THANK YOU to Erinphae for the gorgeous dresses she sent to me! I decided on the blue/green one with the matching earrings. I hope I can find some cute green shoes!

The silver one is up for grabs if anyone is interested. Like illinoismomof4's daughter, I am also a dancer (well now a dance teacher & choreographer) and I have big thighs and a little "junk in the trunk". The silver was a tad tighter in the hip area. The tag says it's a size 8 but I honestly think it would fit anyone from size 4 to an 8. It's just lovely and the pictures don't do it justice! If anyone is interested, just let me know.

meredisney@aim.com

th_silverdress.jpg th_silverdressbust.jpg th_silverdressbeading.jpg

This dress was a little tight in my daughters hips, although she loved it, I think she has a little disappointed but so loved the blue one

This is black with a gold glitter design on it, and is a juniors size 2. This dress doesn't have any stretch to it at all, though.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo4.jpg

Edited by illinoismomof4