recycling clothing among cc members

Hi

I'd love the green one if it's still available and also the sundress if that's not asking too much. You have great taste.

Cheers Moira

moiram@shaw.ca

Hi ladies,

I broke my arm and too lazy to take picture of the dresses so please bear

The first one is a Tadashi Shoji black dress size medium. It looks exactly like the blue one. It runs a bit bigger.

The green one is also a size medium.

The third one is brand new black dress size medium. It looks exactly like the flower one. It runs a bit smaller.

The fourth one is brand new Tommy Bahama sun dress size 8. It runs a bit bigger.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

G2liv0702@yahoo.com

Hi Marie

No, I didn't receive the blue dress....I just assumed that you had decided to send it to someone else. When was it mailed? Maybe it's stuck in Customs. I hope it's still on its way. If I know the dates I'll try to see if I can track it down.

Cheers

Moira

Hi Moira,

am sorry the I dresses are gone. By the way, did you receive the blue dress?

Marie

Hi Ladies, I have two dresses that need a good home.:)

The silver dress is from JS Collections and is a size 14. I am 5'11", so you can see in the picture it runs long (I am not wearing shoes). The red dress is by Alex Evenings and is also a size 14. Both are true to the measurements of the designers.

I am happy to ship to the US or Canada, so email if you are interested or have questions. lisa at lounsbery dot com

Lisa

1954217407_SilverDress.jpg.47afdc12599c9e867306405e22998603.jpg

983508974_RedFullLength.jpg.1997d7b923ead63e3361b750714b1e37.jpg

Hi Ladies, I have two dresses that need a good home.:)

The silver dress is from JS Collections and is a size 14. I am 5'11", so you can see in the picture it runs long (I am not wearing shoes). The red dress is by Alex Evenings and is also a size 14. Both are true to the measurements of the designers.

I am happy to ship to the US or Canada, so email if you are interested or have questions. lisa at lounsbery dot com

Lisa

Both dresses are gone. Thanks Beth!

Lisa

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone. We had a wonderful time on our cruise! The below dress is up for grabs.

It was originally from Erinphae and she sent it to me. Now I'd like to pass it along to someone else. It's a Juniors size Medium (4/6ish) royal blue, with royal, lime, and dark green iridescent beaded chevron stripes.

The photos below are the original ones from Erinphae, but I have since made all the repairs, so it's in great condition.

If interested, just send me an email:

meredisney@aim.com

editblue.jpg

FRONT

edit2.jpg

BACK

Hello Everyone. We had a wonderful time on our cruise! The below dress is up for grabs.

It was originally from Erinphae and she sent it to me. Now I'd like to pass it along to someone else. It's a Juniors size Medium (4/6ish) royal blue, with royal, lime, and dark green iridescent beaded chevron stripes.

The photos below are the original ones from Erinphae, but I have since made all the repairs, so it's in great condition.

If interested, just send me an email:

meredisney@aim.com

editblue.jpg

FRONT

edit2.jpg

BACK

This dress has already been promised to someone ;)

• 2 weeks later...

We are taking the kids on the Zuiderdam in December for a Caribbean cruise. I think I have clothing for the girls figured out, but not sure about my DS. For formal night, does my 13 year old DS need a blazer/sport coat. Or, would it be appropriate if he wore nice pants, dress shoes, a tie and perhaps a vest?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hi Meredith (MEREDISNEY),

I have been out of the state for a week or so and apologize for not sending you the postage money yet. I emailed you but have not heard back yet and I am here in GA at my daughter's house without your mailing address or even email address (as I am using her computer). I would be more than happy to send you postage money through Paypal, if that is okay with you. If I have not heard back from you before I return home in a couple days then I will just be mailing you payment. Sorry for the delay!!

Marguerite :o

OMG Walterharris....

I have a boys suit that is the most incredible quality suit in super condition... My son at age 13 wore this suit for a cruise and (sorry) funeral once... I would be so thrilled to find this a home.. If you can send me some measurements I will compare it against this suit, or I can measure the suit, whatever is easier if you are interested.

Edited by smoothdancer

Hi Meredith (MEREDISNEY),

I have been out of the state for a week or so and apologize for not sending you the postage money yet. I emailed you but have not heard back yet and I am here in GA at my daughter's house without your mailing address or even email address (as I am using her computer). I would be more than happy to send you postage money through Paypal, if that is okay with you. If I have not heard back from you before I return home in a couple days then I will just be mailing you payment. Sorry for the delay!!

Marguerite :o

Hi Marguerite! I never recieved an email. I'm sorry. Maybe it went to spam and I deleted it by accident. My email is Meredisney@aim.com

Hope you had a nice time in GA!

Hi Marguerite! I never recieved an email. I'm sorry. Maybe it went to spam and I deleted it by accident. My email is Meredisney@aim.com

Hope you had a nice time in GA!

Hope you received the postage money I sent to your Paypal account. I THOUGHT you responded and said you got it. What color shoes did you wear with the gown? Thanks again

Marguerite

Edited by lambs2

Hello ladies! This is such a wonderful board! :) I have some things in my closet that I will photograph and post as soon as possible. In the mean time, I'm looking for a sequined tank to wear under a sheer off-white 2 pc outfit in November on the Jewel of the Seas. I am a sz 18-20. Thanks!

Have you found a tank yet? I have a couple of things that might work. I'll be glad to take pics for you if you haven't found something yet.

Hello ladies, I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to check in. Anyway, I'm still looking for the elusive tank. My 2 pc outfit consists of off white flyaway pants and a matching "jacket type" top. This top is very sheer, about tunic length and is meant to be worn over something. I have a satin off white cami but I was hoping to find something a little dressier or with a pop of color.