recycling clothing among cc members

OMG :eek: Marie...I checked the link to your photo gallery and checked out your photos.

The pain you must have endured over the past few months in unbelieveable. Did you fall or was it a MVC?

Wishing you all the best on your recovery and keep looking forward to the day that you will RE BOOK the World Cruise. It will be there waiting for you when you are up and around again!:)

Thank you Oceanbreezer. I am doing much much better. I fell of the tree while haning on the Christmas light. I am going to stay away from trees and ladders :)

Your blue and green dress are on your way. Hope they fit.

Take care and have a great day.

Marie

Marie, I don't know you, but I wish you a complete recovery.

Thank you for all the dresses you offer to your fellow CCers.

Thank you Andee. I am going to physical twice a week. I am determined to walk like I did before by the summer.

Take care and have a great day.

Marie

Hi TNGALOHA,

The dress is your. Could you please email your adress. I will try to send it tomorrow or Monday.

Have a great day.

Marie

Hello Marie,

Sorry i haven't been on the computer lately.

I just sent you an email.

Thanks so much for getting back to me.

Edited by TNGALOHA

I have a tremendous amount of "cruise dresses" that I am going to get rid of. ALL heavily beaded (they travel well, even though they are heavy). Size 6-10, depending on the manufacturer.

Most are reds, oranges, silvers. I have one black and silver that I absolutely love but the shoulders have these huge shoulder pads to support the material and I have never taken the time to get them out. Looks kind of dated with the huge shoulder pads. There is a white, iredescent that is completely covered in pearl colored sequins which I got in Bali from a missionary who works with ladies who do beading.

These are fancy, fancy gowns. But VERY easy to wear-just put on the underwear and slip on the dress. MOST have sleeves-most have LONG sleeves. Anyone interested??? If so, either email or ask me to post pictures.

Do you have any dresses left?

Gerry and Linda;

I sent your dress this morning. Hope it fit.

Marie

Thanks so much Marie.

Glad to hear that you are feeling and doing so much better. Great job on shocking the doctoor and walking into his office.

Keep up the good work you are amazing!!!!

I will let you know when I get the dress. Thank you again for your kindness.

Gerry

Hi Ladies;

These dresses are band new, both size 8, but run very very small, perhaps size 4.

The dress below is the same color

5532537200_a66393a05f_o.jpg

This dress is emerald green

5532537222_4273d85968.jpg

Marie

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Do you still have any of the dresses left? I have to get both my teen daughter and myself ready and if you had any it would be great!

Hi Marie...

Did you sent mine out? I emailed you my information and you replied. Maybe you just have the name wrong. Did you mean DEB?

Hi Deb,

I sent you the Blue and the green dress. Perhaps it take a bit longer to get to Canada :(.

Linda, I am glad you like the red dress. You are very welcome.

Gerry, did you recieve the dress?

Take care ladies.

Marie

Do you still have any of the dresses left? I have to get both my teen daughter and myself ready and if you had any it would be great!

Hi Texanatheart

I am sorry, the dresses are gone. I still have a few dresses I have not tried on. I will let you know in a few days.

Have a great day.

Marie

This dress is also brand new, size 10. it is too small for my bust.

http://www.tjformal.com/643176/products/Alyce-Designs-2011-Black-Label-Dress-5332.html

5531953965_abb8a637ab.jpg

Marie

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Hey Marie,

I am interested and sent you an email earlier. I also have some you may interested in taking a look at for an exchange. I also love the red one in your flickr photos. Let me know if they are still available - jjshon2@gmail.com

Hey Marie,

I am interested and sent you an email earlier. I also have some you may interested in taking a look at for an exchange. I also love the red one in your flickr photos. Let me know if they are still available - jjshon2@gmail.com

Hi Hon2u,

The dress below in black is your. I will send it on Monday. The two red growns I wore on my last cruise are gone. I am not sure who got what. They are from Cruise Critic members.

Take care.

Marie

5596166359_615a2cb957.jpg

That would be fantastic. Thank you very much.

Hi Texanatheart;

These three gowns are brand new. They are all size 8.

The gown below is ivory color, it is very beautiful grown, but it make me look pregnant.

5591995223_0754ba0d3f.jpg

This grown is green color, it is too small for my bust. I am 34 D

5591997043_9501a9810e.jpg

This gown is blue, it is also too small for my bust.

5591996427_750071f3ed.jpg

Take care.

Marie

Due to all the pins and screws in my feet; I am no longer able to wear size 8 M shoes & sandals. I have about 30 pairs of shoes, most of them are Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo and stuart weitzman. I also have many sandals in different colors and heels. I will take some pictures and post them later.

Marie

uri1961, I have a size 18 dress that I only wore three or four times and really love--but I joined Weight Watchers and went from a size 18 to a size 8. It's long, a bronze color, 3/4 length sleeves, shirt waist style in a shiny material. If you think that color and style might work for you, I'll ask my husband to take a picture of it over the weekend for me to post.

Hi Texanatheart;

The gown below is ivory color, it is very beautiful grown, but it make me look pregnant.

Take care.

Marie

Marie,

If Texas Heart does not want the cream colored one and the blue one I would be very interested. Thanks, Debbie

Hi Deb,

I sent you the Blue and the green dress. Perhaps it take a bit longer to get to Canada :(.

Linda, I am glad you like the red dress. You are very welcome.

Gerry, did you recieve the dress?

Take care ladies.

Marie

Thanks Marie...

The package finally arrived! :D

Hi Texanatheart;

Take care.

Marie

Hey Marie,

I'm interested in the green gown and your shoes. (8 is just my size) ;)

I will watch for your post later.