recycling clothing among cc members

I love it

And would love to have it

If you still have it my email is epermaloffatyahoo.com

I won't answer for a few days because I am going in the hospital for some surgery, but after that I will be sitting at home for 2 long weeks!

It will be beautiful for my Explorer of the Seas cruise in May.

Good morning ladies,

Hope all is well with all of you. France was great. Just got a pair of new gloves two days ago. Have to wear them until December 27. Darnest!!! Its from the fall of last year. The doctor was hoping it would heal by itself, but it did not. Hopefully next year it would be a healthier year for me.

Take care ladies & have a wonderful day.

Marie

IMAG0360.jpg.e06fccac06692ddb51ab7fb8009018ee.jpg

Your gloves are adorable, Marie. That is really making the best of a bad situation. The white cuffs are particularly artistic and attractive. :)

I have used my Marie Bag every singe day since it arrived and think of you often.

Tell us about the food in France. You were staying in a private home, weren't you? That would be really interesting.

Love your festive gloves Marie. It is really a shame so much has gone bad for you since your fall. I pray that the next year will be much much better for you.

Welll we leave next week for our cruise and I am so excited. It has been a very long 17 months coming.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a good New Years.

Good morning ladies,

Just got a pair of new gloves two days ago. Have to wear them until December 27. Darnest!!! Its from the fall of last year. The doctor was hoping it would heal by itself, but it did not. Hopefully next year it would be a healthier year for me.

Take care ladies & have a wonderful day.

Marie

Hi Marie~ I had a beautiful glove as well for 4 weeks and I only had mine taken off last week just in time to figure out how to use my thumb again to cook for Christmas. :)

My glove wasn't as pretty as yours and I broke mine dancing instead of falling off a ladder. :rolleyes:

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday with their families. :)

Picture0004-1.jpg.7ffcced956a6f745f760cdd2053c76db.jpg

Hi Marie

Love the gloves also, they look very Christmas with 1 red and 1 green. I do hope that they will help you feel better.

I'm glad that you had a good trip to France, and are probably now looking forward to your extended cruise coming up very soon. I hope it will be a great cruise with a lot of relaxation for you.

Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy and HEALTHY New Year!

All the best,

Kathy

Susie

I am back in the land of the living again - if you haven't donated the dress yet I am still interested.

Thank you.

Susie seems to have disappeared... but perhaps we can resurrect her another way. :)

(I sent her a PM at another location)

Edited by sherilyn70

I have a size 6 black gown that will be up for grabs after my Christmas cruise. I'll post a pic when we get back. It was shortened to fit my 5'3" self with a 3 inch heel. The girl that shortened didn't do a perfect job but not noticeable.

Is this still available? Very interested! :)

I guess it is. Lots of people have expressed interest but no one is emailing me back!

I wish I was a 6... maybe in time for my September cruise LOL. In the meantime I am hoping for dresses in size 8 or 10 for my January cruise. And again hopefully I'll have lost enough weight by September to pass those on and look for smaller ones :)

I have a size 6 black gown that will be up for grabs after my Christmas cruise. I'll post a pic when we get back. It was shortened to fit my 5'3" self with a 3 inch heel. The girl that shortened didn't do a perfect job but not noticeable.

I would love to have the gown for my Feb.2012 cruise on the Adventure of the Seas. Please post back if it is still available.

thanks

We meet again LOL!

Loved the last one and would love this one too. As you know am 5'3" and a size 5/6 and my favourite color is black. Hubby and I going on a Southern Caribbean Cruise on Princess and would be thrilled to wear your gown. Many thanks for offering. Postage of course would be paid right away.

CHEERS,

Brenda

pagebb@hotmail.com

Hi everyone! Haven't been on in a while. Our last cruise was over a year ago on the Carnival Dream. Since then I had a baby, so obviously I wasn't cruising and probably won't be until he is a little older. I am in the process of cleaning out my closet though so I will have lots of dresses to trade soon.

We meet again LOL!

Loved the last one and would love this one too. As you know am 5'3" and a size 5/6 and my favourite color is black. Hubby and I going on a Southern Caribbean Cruise on Princess and would be thrilled to wear your gown. Many thanks for offering. Postage of course would be paid right away.

CHEERS,

Brenda

pagebb@hotmail.com

It's yours! Just send me your address. I have a few others I'll be posting too. Enjoy!

I would love to have the gown for my Feb.2012 cruise on the Adventure of the Seas. Please post back if it is still available.

thanks

sail@way emailed me before I saw your post. I have a navy gown that I will be parting with. I'll post a pic tomorrow. It's yours if you like it. :))

Thank you so much for getting back to me, I was hoping the black dress would still be available but I look good in blue as well. I will look for yuor picture and let you know. I can send a UPS prepaid ticket for shipping. We will be leaving on our cruise in a couple of weeks and would love to have it to wear!

Thanks again!