recycling clothing among cc members

Marie,

I wanted to email you rather than post but didn't see your email address anywhere...I'm sure I just overlooked it. Thanks for everything you do for so many people!

This has been me. Haven't been able to find the email. Some beautiful items. Please share how we can get in touch with you.

Thanks

This has been me. Haven't been able to find the email. Some beautiful items. Please share how we can get in touch with you.

Thanks

I don't think that is going to happen. Seems that only a few ladies are able to get the recycled clothing.

First, a Spencer Jeremy 100% silk dress. Looks like two-pieces as the bodice has a separate hemline over the skirt. Handkerchief hem. This is MUCH prettier and shaplier on than on the hanger. It is marked a size 6 but would fit an 8 easily or a smaller 10.

ry%3D400

This dress is taken but the two black outfits are still available!

Hi there, Yes I am looking forward to the cruise, my first one. My parents and I are going on the cruise in February next year. The cancer I have is Tonsil cancer and tumors in the neck lymph nodes. It has been quite scary as I havent heard of this cancer. I remain positive though, but wished I lived close to my parents. I live 2000 kilometers away. And they have had many health issues to overcome. We are strong people. And humbled by experiences we share and overcome through faith and determination and love.

This forum, has also shown me how kind and caring people are. I joked to mum that I should move to usa lol. How is your health now?.. I hope all is well for you. Regards Rochelle... my mums name is Doreen, you may have seen her comments in the site.

My health has been good. So far I have been cancer going on 8 years in August. I was diagnosed with breast cancer, discovered by routine mammogram. It was I. The early stage, but the grade of it was very aggressive. I had four months of chemotherapy, 38 rounds of radiation therapy, and when all that was done I was on an oral medication for 5 years. All that in addition to numerous surgeries.

I'm glad that you and your family are strong people, but having cancer humbled me in so many ways. Like you, my faith in God,along with prayer, family and friends helped me to cope during those difficult years. And believe it or not coming to this site helped me to cope because I found many survivors and found just caring people here.

Sorry if I bored you with all those details :)....I am hoping that everything works out well with you and your family.

So...if there is something you can use for your cruise, let me know and I will see what I have available..ok?

I don't think that is going to happen. Seems that only a few ladies are able to get the recycled clothing.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...I do not know about that :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. I the last few weeks I shipped dresses, shoes, and handbags to the people who have never recieved anything from me.

M

wow, I am so overwhelmed , tears... Thankyou so so much. I am very grateful, but more so grateful at all the wonderful people, there are..Im blessed to have met you online, and may blessings be bestowed upon you Marie. Regards Rochelle.... I would be appreciative of any bag Marie. Surprise me.

You are very welcome. By the way! You are beautiful! I love your hair. I will email you later.

xoxoxo

Marie

A couple of the ladies email me asking about the shoes and handbags on my Flickr account. Yes, they are up for grab. Please do not email me asking for them now. I will post them after my trip.

Could I possibly have understood this correctly? Women are actually looking at Marie’s personal photo albums and asking for things that have not been offered?

Ladies, that is definitely crossing the line. Shame on you!

You are very welcome. By the way! You are beautiful! I love your hair. I will email you later.

xoxoxo

Marie

Thankyou so much Marie. I was fortunate not to loose my hair although at the back i did where the radiation line was on the neck. I hope you have a wonderful stay with family in Paris. Also hope recovery is speedy re your removal of the leg cast. May you and your family have many joyous times and precious memories in the making. Regards Rochelle xox

Not sure if you have my email addy?..

timesmyown@live.com

I recieved the Nicole Miller dress today. It is perfect. Thank you so much.

Will get money for postage off to you this week!

Thanks again and have a wonderful trip

Beth

Beth and Marie~ They must have been on the same POLAR BEAR express. My package arrived today as well.

Thanks Marie...Looks like the address was right this time. :) ENJOY YOUR TRIP and maybe we can try the other one that didn't make it last year again now that the Polar Bear knows its way. :cool: I will send off your postage this week.

Could I possibly have understood this correctly? Women are actually looking at Marie’s personal photo albums and asking for things that have not been offered?

Ladies, that is definitely crossing the line. Shame on you!

Burm, I have to agree with you 100% on this one!!!!

Wow!!! That is really a nervey thing to do!!!:eek: