recycling clothing among cc members

I always posted my email address below the items.

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Thanks, Marie! Yes, now that you mention it I do recall seeing the email address, I think I was just a bit wary and unsure. Now I know! I've learned through your posts how truly generous you are. I hope you are feeling better and enjoying your vacation! I look forward to hearing/reading all about your trip. :)

Kelly

This thread is always very quiet when Marie isn't around. It has gone for months with no activity and then suddenly it picks up.

Well the rest of us will just have to work on that, won't we? I have some tops I hope to post today or at least by the weekend.

Also, some non-cruise related work type pants if anyone is interested. They're from Lane Bryant's red yellow blue line, yellow (read: no hips) cut.

Well the rest of us will just have to work on that, won't we? I have some tops I hope to post today or at least by the weekend.

Also, some non-cruise related work type pants if anyone is interested. They're from Lane Bryant's red yellow blue line, yellow (read: no hips) cut.

The idea of keeping this going and active sounds good to me.

I make jewelry for a hobby/part time job. Would anyone be interested in any of it. I will post pics of it later if you are.

Gerry

I have a few things available, but I can't make the photos appear in the post. I'll give descriptions and if you're interested you can click on the link!

1) Pink/Black patterned 3/4 sleeve top with some black bling under the bust. Great with black pants or skirts. Polyester/spandex no wrinkle fabric. Style & Co Petite from Macys size Petite Small. I'm a size 2-4 and it's a little too big for me so I've only worn it once.

2) Brown with slight light brown stripe pattern pants suit. Anne Klein size 0, pants shortened to 29 inch inseam. Worn a couple of times. Definitely office wear rather than cruise wear.

3) Plain black sheath dress. Petite Perceptions size 6 Petite. 100% Polyester, would be great with colorful jacket or cardigan. Still has tags.

4) Black 3/4 sleeve v-neck dress with rhinestone accent at bust. Polyester/spandex no-wrinkle fabric. Size 2 Petite (knee length on me -- 5'3"). Worn twice and just back from drycleaning.

Email me at allisonharper at hotmail dot com if you're interested in anything.7692751952

1) Pink/Black patterned 3/4 sleeve top with some black bling under the bust. Great with black pants or skirts. Polyester/spandex no wrinkle fabric. Style & Co Petite from Macys size Petite Small. I'm a size 2-4 and it's a little too big for me so I've only worn it once.

Update: This top is still available, the dresses and pant suit have been claimed.

Here are a few pieces I have to offer.

I've been making jewelry for about 8 years now. I used to sell quite a bit at work. Then I changed jobs and now work from home. I've been totally slacking about maki g things lately, I still send them in to my old office, BFF still works there and 'conducts business' for me. I can get some stuff worked up for the more formal crowd this weekend, possibly. I don't have stock on hand, though there may be some at the office.

I wasn't selling my jewelry just recycling like we do with the dresses and etc. Sorry If it was misleading.

I read into your post that you were offering them. They are beautiful...are any still available? I took some beading classes on a cruise but find that I am all nails and thumbs. :)

Are the other offering theirs as well to recycle?

I wasn't selling my jewelry just recycling like we do with the dresses and etc. Sorry If it was misleading.

Appreciate the reminder. I was just happy to find a fellow beader! My friends are happy to buy/wear my stuff but have NO interest in talking about it. :rolleyes: They can be so disappointing sometimes.

Appreciate the reminder. I was just happy to find a fellow beader! My friends are happy to buy/wear my stuff but have NO interest in talking about it. :rolleyes: They can be so disappointing sometimes.

Email me I will be glad to talk to you about it. I love making jewelry, and I know how you feel about how your friends don't want to talk about it but are more then willing to buy/wear your jewelry.

The pieces I have offered were pieces that I made a few months back (March or April) and just never sold them so now they get recycled.

Hopefully to a good hoeme.