recycling clothing among cc members

We're out and about but I will be calling Ken when we get home, probably not til after 10:00. Surgery was at 1:00 her time.

Thanks Iheartbeat. Please tell Ken to tell Marie that we are all thinking about her and hoping the best for her.

Thanks again,

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

My dental procedure went fine (also had to have a biopsy of a small gowth inside my lip - they are 99.9% positive it is nothing but had to have it removed. My oral surgeon was amazing as he understood my fear and was amazing and I had a nice little twilight sleep. I am ok at the moment - between pain meds before the procedure and the demerol given in the IV. I just took some oral meds so should be asleep in a bit.

Sharon

Sharon,

Glad your procedure went well today. Get a good rest.

Kathi

Sitting here this Friday night reading through all the threads and trying to catch up...My thoughts and prayers to all the ladies that had procedures today. Sheri I am thanking God for the news that the cancer has not spread and putting in prayers that your mastectomy and reconstruction goes off without a hitch. Marie your story about the cancer was a miracle in action...I can see why God continues to bless you because you reap what you sow and with you big giving heart you should reap blessing beyond measure...thank you for all of your kindness and even though I seem to be to late every time... you have brought so many smiles to so many women and that causes me to smile and I pray that your foot procedure today goes as well as your other foot was. Sharon I am so glad that your dental procedure went so well and I am praying for your procedure on your back Monday.

To all the other ladies and gent on this thread...thank you for the warmness shown on this thread...in this day and age it does a heart good to see such caring in action!!!!

Debbie:)

I have several items I am going to post that are available for the cost of shipping. All different sizes - started to clean out all my closets to start to pack for my cruise which is in 16 days - we fly out the 4th. I will start with one item per person and if there are still items tomorrow then it can be more than 1 per person. Going to post items in a few posts. Some of these are mine and some were my moms. Hope someone can use them and enjoy them.

If you want an items please email me at lawblond7@aol.com

Item 1 - this is a black velvet dress by Scaasi dresses. It is a size 14 and should hit most just below the knee. It is missing the belt but I always wore a different belt.

blackvelvetdressshot.png

Item 2 This is a blue sleeveless dress with a matching jacket accented with sparkles. This is a gown. This is a size 16 and by David Joseph

bluedressandjacket.png

Item 3 - This is a maxi dress by Jones wear. It is a size 16 and black with flowers. I love this dress wore it once but it is too big on me. While not formal it is great for work, and evening out, etc. It is light and flowing

blackfloralmaxi.png

Item 4 - the is a black dress with gold accents in the fabric and accented with black beads/sequins. This was custom made for me several years ago - it has spaghetti straps. It fits like a 12. This is formal type dress that I wore to a couple of charity balls although it is short -this was in my younger days.

blackdress-sequins.png

hugs

Sharon

2nd post of items - please email me at lawblond7@aol.com if you want an item

Item 5 - this is a Talbots LBD (little black dress) size 14. This is an awesome dress that can be dressed up with heels and accessories for a night out or with a blazer for work.

talbotLBD.png

Item 6 -This formal gown belonged to my mother. She no longer wears it and it is too big for me and not quite my taste - mainly as it is pink and I generally only wear black dresses with maybe a dark red. this is a pink dress size 14-16 (no tag) with gorgeous beaded sleeves.

pinkdress.png

Item 7 - this is a long black velvet formal gown with silver sequin insert in the cleavage area. This dress has a bit of a stretch to it so it hugs your curves in a good way. I loved this dress but time to part with it - I wore this a few times and it has been sitting in the closet. Perfect for those going on a winter/new years/xmas cruise

longvelvetdresswithsequininsert.png

Item 8 this is a long black and white skirt - it is crinkle type fabric and looks great with a white tank or t-shirt for a casual summer look or throw on a sweater or blazer for work or dinner -- this is a size L with an elastic waist.

longB_Wskirt.png

hugs

Sharon

And a few more items - email me at lawblond7@aol.com if you are interested in an item

Item 9 - This gorgeous gown was my moms - considered vintage maybe - although not sure how old it is This is a size 16 by Black Tie Brand. The top is beautifully beaded and the skirt part of the dress is light and flowing

lightbluedress.png

Item 10 - this is a beige/light brown floral print fresh produce cotton dress. This dress is extremely comfortable. I have it is several solid colors in a large. This is an XL and is a bit too big for me. I love Fresh Produce clothes and they pack well and are so comfortable

freshproducedress.png

Item 11 - This is a 2 piece formal suit - Jacket and 3/4 length skirt - to mid calf. This is a size XL and by Nomi Robinstein. The skirt is solid black and the jacket is black with rhinestone accents on collar and sleeve

formalsuit.png

Item 12 - this is an Adrienne Vittadini (AV line) size XL Black and white patterned dress. This is a long blazer which can be worn over black jeans/pants to give it a cool look or over a black sheath dress

b_wblazer.png

Item 13 - this is an Adrienne Vittadini (AV line)black and white skirt about knee length or just above the knee with a silver sewn in accent belt in a size 14. Looks great with a white tank and blazer and another skirt you can dress up or down

AVb_Wskirt.png

Item 14 - this is a very casual black and white stipe short cotton dress. I believe I order this in a large BUT it runs so small but was not worth returning so whomever wants it gets a brand new dress

b_w_cottonminidress.png

hugs

Sharon

Thanks Iheartbeat. Please tell Ken to tell Marie that we are all thinking about her and hoping the best for her.

Thanks again,

Gerry

Called but had to leave a message so he may have been at the hospital with her. I don't like to call anyone after 8PM so will give him a call tomorrow.

I cannot figure out how to edit a post but so far Items 7. 8 and 14 have been claimed - all others still available. Tomorrow I have some shoes and a few more items of clothing to post

hugs

Sharon

What do you want to edit? You can only edit a post no longer than 15 minutes after you post. If you want to delete items as they are claimed, you have to delete them from you picture storage site, Photobucket, Picasa or whatever you use. Then in your posts, it will say, "image no longer available", which is handy since the item is also no longer available.:)

There is no spread of the breast cancer. It is contained. Thank God!

Will talk to you ladies soon. So sleepy now :)

This is fantastic news! I truly believe in the power of prayer :) Sending good thoughts and lots of pink your way!

Kathy

All the dresses that are still posted are available - the others have been claimed so I removed the pictures. If you want one of the dresses post just email me lawblond7@aol.com

All will go out on Monday

Today I will post some shoes and bags and a few other items - it is called cleaning out the closet so I can pack to go away for 15 days

Sharon

Marie's husband just called from the hospital, he had spent the night there with her. Surgery was a bit more complicated than anticipated. She is OK but does not do well on pain meds and gets very nauseated. She is still pretty much "out of it" so I didn't get to take to her. Pain management is the issue right now and Dr. had not been in yet so Ken does not know when she will be released.

Wow sounds like Marie is having a rough time. If you get to talk to her let her know we are all thinking of her and praying for her. I am also hoping that they figure out her pain management so that she isn't sick with it.

Thanks Iheartbda for posting the news on Marie.

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA