recycling clothing among cc members

love them all !!!

we leave in a little over a week for cruise and just got 70 cm snow dumped on us in one day so we are sooooo looking forward to going on the cruise lol :-)

It is coming down here too. We have about three inches so far and more to come.

love them all !!!

we leave in a little over a week for cruise and just got 70 cm snow dumped on us in one day so we are sooooo looking forward to going on the cruise lol :-)

Wow! That is twice as much as we get total in an average winter! You deserve a cruise. Have a great time!

love them all !!!

It looks like we are getting another storm today. It is coming down pretty good already. :(

Marie,

I hope you didn't mistakenly push the Beta button. I did, and now I can't make anything on flickr work right. When I click on a picture I get the bottom half of my picture (and I can't do anything to it). I've had to change over to photobucket until they get rid of the beta (I was told they would get rid of it when I sent an email to them). Hope you have better luck than I.

Your teeth look beautiful!

Not much longer now. E-docs are on the Voyage Personaliser!

Kathi

Hi Kathi,

Yes, I did :mad:. I have to figure out how to post the picture later on.

Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Marie

PS. Are you packed?

Hi Kathi,

PS. Are you packed?

Marie,

I can't pack until I have wrapped all the Christmas presents (they share a room). :eek: Best incentive I have ever had to get those presents wrapped!

Do you have an iPad or tablet? I found I can still use flickr on my iPad although not on my laptop.

Kathi

I'm sorry, I think I would have to do what "I" wanted to do. If I wanted to get married on the cruise, I would....if my mother thought my brother needed to be there, then he would either also be on the cruise, or wouldn't be present.

The only reason is he has a 3 month old and would not be able to go. We will do it sometime in the spring or early summer in either Alexandria VA where we live or one of the many wineries about 45 minutes to an hour away. I guess after 10 years of living together and must likely my mom will be the one helping to pay for it and she helps me a lot it is worth it to make her hsppy

Sharon

The only reason is he has a 3 month old and would not be able to go. We will do it sometime in the spring or early summer in either Alexandria VA where we live or one of the many wineries about 45 minutes to an hour away. I guess after 10 years of living together and must likely my mom will be the one helping to pay for it and she helps me a lot it is worth it to make her hsppy

Sharon

I'm sure it will be beautiful no matter where yall get married....

Good morning ladies,

Good news! Flickr is working today. Here are a few items. I am too busy this week. We are leaving again for Las Vegas on Friday to Monday for Andrea Bocelli concert. I will be shipping them next week.

Have a fantastic day.

Marie

PS. Three years ago today I had the accident. I am so thanksful that I am a live and I can walk :):).

This is Kate Spade blouse size 10. Its run small. It is new.

11072347656_4244347746.jpg

This is Baily 44. Size M. Its new.

11072250045_f2294d21fc.jpg

This is Black Halo size M. I wore it one.

11072364534_417037d66c_z.jpg

M

Good morning ladies,

Good news! Flickr is working today. Here are a few items. I am too busy this week. We are leaving again for Las Vegas on Friday to Monday for Andrea Bocelli concert. I will be shipping them next week.

Have a fantastic day.

Marie

PS. Three years ago today I had the accident. I am so thanksful that I am a live and I can walk :):).

This is Kate Spade blouse size 10. Its run small. It is new.

11072347656_4244347746.jpg

This is Baily 44. Size M. Its new.

11072250045_f2294d21fc.jpg

This is Black Halo size M. I wore it one.

11072364534_417037d66c_z.jpg

M

MARIA

I love the dresses, you have excellent style and taste. Good luck ladies

xx