recycling clothing among cc members

Fyree39, Love all your dresses, but I really LOVE all your cats! :D (I have 3 of my own)

That's exactly what I was about to say! The dresses are beautiful and pink is one of my favorite colors and I also saw the furbabies in the pictures! I have 3 Persians, ages 15, 14 and 13! I've had them all since they were babies.

I just wanted to stop by and let all my buddies here know what was going on with me. My brother passed away suddenly and we learned he had late stage pancreatic cancer, with spread to the liver. He died at home and was not found until he didn't show up at work for about a week. I spoke with his doctors and apparently he did not even know this diagnosis until very shortly before his death.

I posted this on Recyclers in the Floataway Lounge but wanted everyone to know why I'm MIA lately. We're not sure if we will be doing our cruise in December or not, as there is so much to be done.

I just wanted to stop by and let all my buddies here know what was going on with me. My brother passed away suddenly and we learned he had late stage pancreatic cancer, with spread to the liver. He died at home and was not found until he didn't show up at work for about a week. I spoke with his doctors and apparently he did not even know this diagnosis until very shortly before his death.

I posted this on Recyclers in the Floataway Lounge but wanted everyone to know why I'm MIA lately. We're not sure if we will be doing our cruise in December or not, as there is so much to be done.

Oh Amy… I am so very sorry for your loss. I did not go to the Recyclers in the Floataway Lounge. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We are not very far from you; if there is anything We could do to help, please let us know. We are here for you.

Hugsss

K & M

Amy, I am sorry for your loss and have you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Like I said yesterday, if you need anything just give me a holler.

But most importantly be sure to take time for you and take care of you now.

Your friend,

Hugs,

Gerry

Thank you Marie, and everyone else who has sent messages. He lived in Rancho Palos Verdes so not far from you. We'll be down there a lot, so maybe we can meet you for lunch or dinner.

Oh my goodness. We used to live in Rolling Hills estate. My dentist is up there. Yes, we definite are going to meet for lunch or dinner.

Take care

Marie

I have this dress available if anyone could use it. It is a size 20W. The skirt has a built in crinoline for fullness.

The bodice is black and the skirt is an iridescent dark blue with black undertones and beautiful ribbon embroidery. [ATTACH]285938[/ATTACH][ATTACH]285939[/ATTACH]

This dress is still available if anyone is interested.

Amy, so sorry for your loss. Will keep you and your family in our prayers.