recycling clothing among cc members

Hello everyone,

I am back from the post office and wanted to let you know that the teal dress is gone.

The wedding gown and the black shirt are the only items left.

Everyone that I mailed packages to should have an email with their tracking numbers in it. If I missed anyone please let me know.

Gerry

PS. When I was at the post office I was missing a package and thought I had forgot it at home, To make a long story short it wasn't there and the dress wasn't there either. So if any of you got a dress that you hadn't planned please let me know and I will have you send it to the person it was meant for and I will reimburse you for your postage. Sorry I was having a brain dead morning today. I HATE getting old!!!:-)

Edited by TNGALOHA

Hello everyone,

I am back from the post office and wanted to let you know that the teal dress is gone.

The wedding gown and the black shirt are the only items left.

Everyone that I mailed packages to should have an email with their tracking numbers in it. If I missed anyone please let me know.

Gerry

PS. When I was at the post office I was missing a package and thought I had forgot it at home, To make a long story short it wasn't there and the dress wasn't there either. So if any of you got a dress that you hadn't planned please let me know and I will have you send it to the person it was meant for and I will reimburse you for your postage. Sorry I was having a brain dead morning today. I HATE getting old!!!:-)

Good Morning everyone,

I was having a brain dead day yesterday, I found the package that was missing this morning so I will drop it in the mail today. So everyones packages are straight. OK the laughing may begin now!!:D:):D

(Man I feel stupid sometimes)

Gerry

I had received these Capri's - but they are to big for me. So I thought I would offer them back up to someone else.

If you are interested PLEASE send email or post and I will get them out to the first very lucky person!!

Carol dot jankowski at michigansugar.com

Whitecapri1_zpsa9e0275d.jpg

White INConcepts capris size 20W. Never worn

MsTee - Hope it is okay to use this pic?? I tried to save a new one, but could not figure it out :(

I had received these Capri's - but they are to big for me. So I thought I would offer them back up to someone else.

If you are interested PLEASE send email or post and I will get them out to the first very lucky person!!

MsTee - Hope it is okay to use this pic?? I tried to save a new one, but could not figure it out :(

You have mail!

vbintx - I think my spam must have you somewhere, as I did not get an email. Maybe it will still come in tonight :)

Could you send me an email to my home:

camjankowski at hotmail dot com

I will for sure get it.

Sent!

Hi Marie - Just wanted to let you know we just got back from our cruise and I am attaching a picture of my grandson wearing the suit you so graciously sent him. He loved it! I can't get the picture to load for some reason. Thanks so much for the suit.

Good morning ladies,

Finally! My husband shipped all the packages this morning.

I think all the medications I was taking have damaged my brain. My husband came back from the post office holding a box.

Husband: Sweetheart, where is in Apple Valley?

Me: It is by Victorville

Husband: Where is in Apple Valley?

Me: Love, I told you, it is by Victorville

Husband: Where is in Apple Valley?

Me: OMG! I am going to hit you on the head!

Husband: Showed me the box

Me: Huh? How that happened?

Apparently, I have written down Amy name and the City only; I forgot to write down her street :D.

Have a great day everyone.

M

That's just fine Carol. I hope they find a nice home soon :)

It breaks my heart to offer this one..... This dress was one of Marie's, she sent it to Gerry, and Gerry then sent it to me. I LOVE THIS DRESS. But, it's a size 10 and I just don't have the "assets" to fill the top. I'm 5'8" so that will give you an idea of the length.

Please email me if you are interested.

magandab@aol.com

ry%3D480

It breaks my heart to offer this one..... This dress was one of Marie's, she sent it to Gerry, and Gerry then sent it to me. I LOVE THIS DRESS. But, it's a size 10 and I just don't have the "assets" to fill the top. I'm 5'8" so that will give you an idea of the length.

magandab@aol.com

ry%3D480

That is a lovely style - so elegant and I love the drape of the fabric. And Amy, you look fab as usual!

Debbie

magandab@aol.com

ry%3D480

Amy you have mail :)

Before you give it away, please get a second opinion (In person, you can't see enough in a photo). I think you are perhaps underestimating how good it looks on you!

Before you give it away, please get a second opinion (In person, you can't see enough in a photo). I think you are perhaps underestimating how good it looks on you!

Burm, I have to agree. I think you look fabulous in it Amy.

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

I agree with Burm, that color and style looks great on you Amy! You should keep it

Amy,

Maybe if you had it taken in slightly (if it feels loose) and a nice pushup bra and that might do the trick.

I agree with everyone, very flattering on you! And I think your "assets" look just fine!

Debbie

Edited by Debinnova

Okay, I'll take another look at it! The problem is that I have a smallish bust, and a very narrow ribcage. So, unless the dress fits snug enough under the bust, I kind of fall below the seam. Eeeek TMI?

It sounds like all you need might is a very minor alteration. It could also be that it feels a little uncomfortable because the style is very different from anything else you have worn.

Once again, look at the photos of the models wearing those gowns - this dress drapes on you as beautifully as it does on the models. You are very lucky to have a figure like that.

Why not take the dress to a dressmaker and see what they say?