recycling clothing among cc members

Marie,

I love the white gown, I sent an email to your email. Going on a cruise in Feb and would love to wear it. I am a 6-8 so not sure if the S or M is better but I could get it altered.

Please let me know if it is still available,

Debbie

I love the green one. What happens if it doesn't fit? Does one send it back or pay for the postage and they are responsible for reposting it?

Jamie

I would think it would be easier for the person to relist it rather than pay postage to return it .:)

Merky

Is the green one still available. Iove it but not sure if it would fit. I tried your email and my dang phone won't let me send you an email

Jamie

yes the green is available it was to big in the chest for me I could have it altered but my hubby said he liked the short dress I have in that color better ,send me your NAZ and I will mail it to you.

Hi Marie,

You look exquisite in all your gowns but that white one is truly truly beautiful on you. Why don't you tuck it away in your closet and bring it out again in a year or two? :)

Lynne

Thank you, Lynne. I have two, I am keeping one for my next cruise. Hope all is well with you.

Marie

yes the green is available it was to big in the chest for me I could have it altered but my hubby said he liked the short dress I have in that color better ,send me your NAZ and I will mail it to you.

Hi Judy,

I am sorry it is gone. I was at the dentist I did not have time to delete it.

Hope you are doing well.

Marie

Marie,

Once again there are going to be some lucky ladies. That Nicole Miller dress looks so much like a cruise, I bet it goes quickly.

Hope you had fun in Vegas. Cruise time is coming up very quickly and with holiday season in between, we will be sailing in no time.

Have a good day,

Kathi

Hi Kathi,

Yes, I cannot believe our cruise is almost here. Did you apply for visas? I applied for a Brazil visa three weeks ago. We are leaving for Paris on 13th; hope it will be here before we leave.

Take care and have a wonderful Halloween :D.

Hugs

Marie

Marie,

I love the white gown, I sent an email to your email. Going on a cruise in Feb and would love to wear it. I am a 6-8 so not sure if the S or M is better but I could get it altered.

Please let me know if it is still available,

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Could you please email me again :D. I accidentlly deleted your email.

Marie

Hi Kathi,

Yes, I cannot believe our cruise is almost here. Did you apply for visas? I applied for a Brazil visa three weeks ago. We are leaving for Paris on 13th; hope it will be here before we leave.

Take care and have a wonderful Halloween :D.

Hugs

Marie

Hi Debbie,

Could you please email me again :D. I accidentlly deleted your email.

Marie

Marie,

I sent you an email, looking forward to hearing back from you.

Debbie

Hi Merky

I am new to this site and going on our first cruise! Very excited !! I am in need of formal dresses. Are any of the ones posted today still available ? Not sure if I am suppose to respond through this thread or via email

My email is DJSchib99@aol.com

Thanks

Debbie

Debbie the pink one is still left please send me a e-mail with your information merky@windstream.net

Dang! I was swamped at work and didn't see Marie's dresses! I love seeing them. I'm sure the were gorgeous and there are going to be some lucky ladies out there!

I all so missed them too. I just like looking at them. I hope the ladies who get the post a picture of them wearing the gowns.