recycling clothing among cc members

Yeah I am bummed but I carry most of my weight in the stomach area and need maybe even a darker color to conceal plus I have never worn any top, shirt or dress with my arms showing above the elbow. Since losing some weight I had hoped to be able to feel comfortable in a shorter sleeve but I don't Email me if anyone wants it

Thanks

Debbie

ImageUploadedByForums1383845844.303142.jpg.161a43b335b3fccc907250c6920df495.jpg

LOL....We live on Walk Street at the beach. We had many visitors from other cities. We sat out at our table in the front of the house having pizza around 8:30 and had to tell a few hundred kids that we ran out of candies :D.

I am running out of time. We are leaving for Paris on the 13 for 12 days. Then we will go to Las Vegas to meet with our Australians friends on the 26 for four days. Then we are back to Las Vegas again on December 7th for the Andrea Borelli concert. Where did the time go?

Take care dear friend. Your package will be on the way today.

Hugs

Marie

These was the candies I gave out.

10717241765_8e241a8e9c.jpg

WOW, that's alot of candy! I bought candy, but never had anyone show up after I got home from going T or T with my grandkids, so now I'm eating it!

Marie, you said you live on Walk St. & I had sent you a note to the address that was on the box when you sent me the dress (16th. St. ? ).:confused: Did you ever receive it? I can hardly wait to wear the gown & the new jewelery I bought to go with it. :D

Have fun in Paris & also L.V. Wish I were going to!

Yeah I am bummed but I carry most of my weight in the stomach area and need maybe even a darker color to conceal plus I have never worn any top, shirt or dress with my arms showing above the elbow. Since losing some weight I had hoped to be able to feel comfortable in a shorter sleeve but I don't Email me if anyone wants it

Thanks

Debbie

[ATTACH]292233[/ATTACH]

Debbie, what is your email addy?

Thanks

Debbie

[ATTACH]292233[/ATTACH]

Email address

DJSchib99@aol.com

WOW, that's alot of candy! I bought candy, but never had anyone show up after I got home from going T or T with my grandkids, so now I'm eating it!

I was in the U.S.A. last week and bought lots of candy for my first "real" Halloween. As my son lives in an apartment complex it became apparent we weren't going to get any t & t's so I hit the streets and went to them. :D

Okay, Marie, I really want to see the "poodle dress"!!! I know it's gone, but my curiosity is killing me, and you know what they say "Curiosity killed the poodle... er, cat". I was commuting when you posted this one.

Me too me too!

I wasn't commuting...I missed seeing it too though, and I want to see it! :)

Okay, Marie, I really want to see the "poodle dress"!!! I know it's gone, but my curiosity is killing me, and you know what they say "Curiosity killed the poodle... er, cat". I was commuting when you posted this one.

Here you go. It's still showing up on my appImageUploadedByForums1383867664.657337.jpg.2dc61e03fec6deca13f88937e40bc503.jpg

Hello vbintx,

Just letting you know I received your check. Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the capri's

CJ

Ugh - not receiving any notifications on my phone! The capri's are actually too big for me too so I'll be re-posting them this weekend. I'm so bummed as I was sure I would be able to use them for our cruise this month. Oh well....

If anyone wants to scroll thru the old posts - these are very nice white capri's size 20w. I think they run big (or I lost a size and didn't realize it!)

Ugh - not receiving any notifications on my phone! The capri's are actually too big for me too so I'll be re-posting them this weekend. I'm so bummed as I was sure I would be able to use them for our cruise this month. Oh well....

If anyone wants to scroll thru the old posts - these are very nice white capri's size 20w. I think they run big (or I lost a size and didn't realize it!)

I know the feeling. They are nice, but I beleive they run big!!! OR I would like to think I lost weight as well :D

Wow! I couldn't believe that the dress arrived today! Speedy!

Marie..it is amazing! Fits great! Of course I'm not wearing the right undergarments but took the pictures anyway (well the dh did) and he liked the dress too! Your generosity is simply amazing...I will send you a check for postage!

1204614110_photo1.jpg.2cee8dad863094e9892722e094f6b1bc.jpg

1713000680_photo3.jpg.71c4200417a57e3bf1122697ad23cb48.jpg

Marie..it is amazing! Fits great! Of course I'm not wearing the right undergarments but took the pictures anyway (well the dh did) and he liked the dress too! Your generosity is simply amazing...I will send you a check for postage!

Very pretty!

Looks great!