recycling clothing among cc members

I measured 48" from underarm to floor. It also has soft padded built it bra. I wore it with 2 1/2-3in heels. There is also a hidden back zipper.

Michelle

Hmmm, that's a measurement I've never taken, and it's the same.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Oh I love it' date=',,apparently because I live in canada I can't participate[/quote']

Actually, that is not entirely true. It really depends on the recycler. I will ship internationally...I have shipped many dresses to Canada and one to Australia. It's a little more paperwork and shipping costs, but I don't mind the extra work. :D I don't have anything to recycle right now, but when I do I will make sure to include that I will ship international.

Lisa

Oh I love it' date=',,apparently because I live in canada I can't participate[/quote']

I too have shipped many things to Canada that I have recycled. When I get back from my cruise in December I will be recycling several pieces so I will be sure to let everyone know that I will send to Canada.

Hope everyone has a good week this week and for those traveling for Thanksgiving be safe.

For those that are going out for Black Friday shopping enjoy and be safe.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

Gerry

Actually, that is not entirely true. It really depends on the recycler. I will ship internationally...I have shipped many dresses to Canada and one to Australia. It's a little more paperwork and shipping costs, but I don't mind the extra work. :D I don't have anything to recycle right now, but when I do I will make sure to include that I will ship international.

Lisa

I too have shipped to Canada.

Hello ladies, I am back from Paris. Had a wonderful time. We will be leaving for las Vegas on Wednesday for the Thanksging weekend. Then I have to go throught my dresses and gowns to take them in for alteration. I will have a lot of dresses and gowns to post.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

Welcome Home Marie! So glad to hear you had a great time!

I also wish everyone traveling for the holidays, a safe trip! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm sure many will be watching and waiting for your posts after the Holiday:D

Michelle

Hello ladies, I am back from Paris. Had a wonderful time. We will be leaving for las Vegas on Wednesday for the Thanksging weekend. Then I have to go throught my dresses and gowns to take them in for alteration. I will have a lot of dresses and gowns to post.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Marie. I'll miss seeing your gowns as we'll be cruising! :) Look forward to seeing what you bought in Paris tho. :)

Also, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone & if you are traveling, safe journey. :D

After five months of wearing invisalign I now have new teeth. They are veneers :D

Before

11059966374_5203cff8b9.jpg

After

11059925106_4b60579ce1.jpg

I will be smilling more ofter now :)

M

Kim! I though you are on a cruise?

Hi Marie,

Glad to hear that you made it home safely from Paris, and can't wait to see the beautiful things you bought while there!

Love your new smile! Being formally in dentistry, I can say that you had some excellent veneer work done, so keep smiling!

Hope you have a wonderful trip to Las Vegas over the Thanksgiving Holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and everyone!

Cathy

After five months of wearing invisalign I now have new teeth. They are veneers :D

Before

After

M

Your smile is beautiful. Enjoy.

Edited by geocruiser

Before

After

M

OMG Marie you are going to look even more gorgeous than you already did😁

M

Beautiful Marie. Look forward to seeing that smile along with some of your gorgeous gowns on your next cruise.

Ladies, thank you. I love my teeth :D:D

Hmmm....What happened to Flickr? I want to post two dresses and a top, but I can not copy or do anything. Strange :rolleyes::(. Any suggestion?

Marie

Marie,

I hope you didn't mistakenly push the Beta button. I did, and now I can't make anything on flickr work right. When I click on a picture I get the bottom half of my picture (and I can't do anything to it). I've had to change over to photobucket until they get rid of the beta (I was told they would get rid of it when I sent an email to them). Hope you have better luck than I.

Your teeth look beautiful!

Not much longer now. E-docs are on the Voyage Personaliser!

Kathi

ImageUploadedByForums1385512503.158865.jpg.557ef3e485585a3b301b72fb3aadc06d.jpg

Back from our cruise, well we are at friends in Florida still. I wore the lovely MK dress Marie sent me. This cruise just wasn't as dressy as others cruises I've been on but I did wear the below 2 dresses, one I bought on clearance at Kohls and the other I got from a thrift shop. The rest of my dresses are going in Feb.

ImageUploadedByForums1385512794.542443.jpg.d738875bb61de029566b12a3df6d25da.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1385512807.774191.jpg.355d6b6f822248759538a3d3af40cec9.jpg

Your new smile is fabulous Marie!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

You look very nice! Love that shade of blue, very pretty!

[ATTACH]294175[/ATTACH]

Back from our cruise, well we are at friends in Florida still. I wore the lovely MK dress Marie sent me. This cruise just wasn't as dressy as others cruises I've been on but I did wear the below 2 dresses, one I bought on clearance at Kohls and the other I got from a thrift shop. The rest of my dresses are going in Feb.

[ATTACH]294176[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]294177[/ATTACH]

Your new smile is fabulous Marie!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!