Handicapped parking at Tampa port?

laginog

We've never cruised out of Tampa before and have a handicapped placard because I wear leg braces. What is the parking situation like there? Is there handicapped parking at the port so we won't have very far to walk? I can walk a little ways if I take my time. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

It would be best for the driver to drop off any passenger(s) together w/all the luggage before heading for the parking garage, pretty much across the street. All parking facilities in Florida are required by law to have a certain amount of handicapped parking spaces, garages, malls, grocery parking lots, etc...

For detail info go to http://www.tampaport.com That site will give you the parking site to use for any particular cruise line. Also has phone 1-800-741-2297.

I guess you are going on the Splendour (since posting on RCI thread). Have a cruise booked on it for 2/05 and was glad to see RCI upgrade their ship sailing from Tampa. Just wish Celebrity would do the same when the Horizon retires.

Happy cruising.....

Archived