Dawn to Bermuda Daily's

peg013

Sorry I had to upload them page by page but these were originally scanned in by Mrs H and the file was too large to upload so this is the only way I could figure out to have Adobe split it into smaller files.

No guarantee that your cruise will use the same set of daily's but they will at least give you an idea of what might be available. HTH's:)

Thanks for posting these, Peg. Katia is thrilled and has already asked me to print these out so she can start planning her workout regiment. :-) Were there 4 more pages you are yet to post (21-24)?

Flip

Thanks for posting these, Peg. Katia is thrilled and has already asked me to print these out so she can start planning her workout regiment. :-) Were there 4 more pages you are yet to post (21-24)?

Flip

If you like, I can send them directly to you. Send me an e-mail (see my profile) or just post your e-mail here. I've sent it to over 12 people so far.;)

If you like, I can send them directly to you. Send me an e-mail (see my profile) or just post your e-mail here. I've sent it to over 12 people so far.;)

Thanks so much, Mrs. H! I got them indirectly from you from someone you emailed to so you've helped more people than you even realize. :D

Sorry I had to upload them page by page but these were originally scanned in by Mrs H and the file was too large to upload so this is the only way I could figure out to have Adobe split it into smaller files.

No guarantee that your cruise will use the same set of daily's but they will at least give you an idea of what might be available. HTH's:)

Great job, Peg! I never figured out how to do that when I tried to post dailies last year. :confused:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!:D Enjoy your cruise. We're going right after you!;)

Great job, Peg! I never figured out how to do that when I tried to post dailies last year. :confused:

I split each daily and scanned it to me from the copy machine at work but problem was after I saved it to my desktop I couldn't get it to attach to my post here so I figured why not go the easy route and just send it to whoever wanted to take a look. lol I didn't realized how many wanted to get a sneak peak. :)

Funny thing is I've done a few attachments here before and didn't have the patience to figure out what I was doing wrong this time. lol

I felt bad the way peg had to go about it. Wish I had noticed it sooner,

I could have saved her the time and trouble.;)

I split each daily and scanned it to me from the copy machine at work but problem was after I saved it to my desktop I couldn't get it to attach to my post here so I figured why not go the easy route and just send it to whoever wanted to take a look. lol I didn't realized how many wanted to get a sneak peak. :)

Funny thing is I've done a few attachments here before and didn't have the patience to figure out what I was doing wrong this time. lol

I felt bad the way peg had to go about it. Wish I had noticed it sooner,

I could have saved her the time and trouble.;)

The file size was too large. It was over 3 times what we are allowed to attach here at CC. It wasn't hard to split it up...Adobe did that....only hard part was getting each page to upload and evidently the last few pages disappeared when I previewed my last post. I'm at work now so I will post them when I get home.

The file size was too large. It was over 3 times what we are allowed to attach here at CC. It wasn't hard to split it up...Adobe did that....only hard part was getting each page to upload and evidently the last few pages disappeared when I previewed my last post. I'm at work now so I will post them when I get home.

It really wasn't a bother for me to just send it to everyone in one file.

I could have split in into 3 which would have only taken a few mintues.

Oh well.

Here's the last ones that didn't upload last night.

Bermuda Dailies2 21.pdf

Bermuda Dailies2 22.pdf

Bermuda Dailies2 23.pdf

Bermuda Dailies2 24.pdf

Archived