tokens or card on FOS arcade

If you are fresh off the Freedom of the Seas, can you please tell me if the kids use tokens in the arcade or just use your sail/sign card?

Also, did you see an air hockey table?

You can use the sea pass card OR put cash into a machine and load it onto SP card. There were NO tokens! It was ALL scan via the card! There were 4 air hockey tables!!

You can use the sea pass card OR put cash into a machine and load it onto SP card. There were NO tokens! It was ALL scan via the card! There were 4 air hockey tables!!

Yes, that is what I recall. My son was in there often. Sometimes I met him there to play air hockey.

you can use the sea pass card or put cash into a machine and load it onto sp card. There were no tokens! It was all scan via the card! There were 4 air hockey tables!!

thank you for the info! That is exactly the answers that i needed. Someone posted a picture of the booth where you swipe your card. It is in the photo gallery. This message board is the best!

Thanks to all!

thank you for the info! That is exactly the answers that i needed. Someone posted a picture of the booth where you swipe your card. It is in the photo gallery. This message board is the best!

Thanks to all!

You are welcome! I don't know what I would have done without this board! CC is the BEST!!

Archived