Post Cruise Tour in Miami

philatiger

Hi everyone. We are on the Pearl end of November and wanted to do the everglades tour with drop off at the Miami airport. We ended up having to get a 2:30 flight home and the tour details says not for those with departures before 3:30. When I talked to the excursion people they said they drop you off at the airport at 12:00, which in my eyes is more than enough time to get to our flight. Has anyone ever had any issues with getting to the airport late from this tour?

thanks

Chuck

Here's our experience with this. On our first cruise we did the Everglades tour and it does state that this is for people who have flights after a certain time. Well we got to the Everglades and one couple in our group told our tour guide that their flight was at 2:30. Low and behold thanks to these people the entire tour of the Everglades was cut short due to them. Please, when it says for flights after a certain time adhear to that. It is there for a reason.

NCL excursion office needs to re-enforce that then, because I told them I had a 2:30 flight and they said no problem because they got us to the airport at 12:00. Thats why I posted the question becasue of the conflicting information.

Archived