1025 flight out of BCN...make it?

flagger

We had an 10:50 a.m. this past 4/30/2009(NOS) & made it with plenty of time. We were off the ship right after the self disembarking passengers that is key. We had hired a cab service to pick us up but there were plenty of cabs to take us. We were through customs & picking up out luggage standing waiting for our cab at 7:05 a.m.. I would recommed a cab not the transfers through the ship it is much faster.

We made a 10:00am flight 3 weeks ago with no difficulty at all. We used the ship transfer since we also had the cruise/air package. We were white #1 and left the ship at 6:45. We were at the airport by 7:30 and had a little time to kill before we could board.

Unless something unusual happens, you should have plenty of time. :D

What did you pay for car service and who did you use? BTW, thank you for your response.

It was 50 Euros & it can hold 4 people & luggage that includes all of your luggage & taxes. I used barcelona taxi the email address is barcelonataxi@barcelonataxivan.com & ask for Michael Auriello. Tell him that the 4 people that were traveling on the Navigator for pick up on 4/30 mix up recommends them. They will meet you at the port & hold up a sign with your last name. I do not recommend the ships transfes because they sent trucks to put your luggage in it did not go with the buses, then you must claim it at the airport & then check in. JKeep in mind the buses do not move until they are filled up. I would rather have time to spare then not enough. Keep in mind that the arilines especially if you are traveling on an European airline now wants you to be checked in 2 hours before. What airline are you flying on? If you have anymore questions you can email me at dutchess43@hotmail.com put flagger CC in the title & I will be happy to answer any questions including our experiences in the airport.

We have just returned form Barcelona and think it is wise to make some ammendments to our previous statements.....

Traffic seems to have become a much bigger problem even with only two big ships in town doing embarkation so do plan accordingly. Also if there are more than 2 of you please concider arranging a transfer ahead of time because the lines for cabs were unbelievable on Thursday starting around 7:00am - we heard on the plane in the evening some stood in line for over 2 hours!!!!

We took over 50 min to the airport this time around.

The way in was a breeze with 25 min.

Archived