Help Us Celebrate our 40th Anniversary on Maasdam......

sail7seas

We go to Maasdam soon for our much loved Boston to Montreal to Boston cruises. While aboard, I'd love to make some plans to surprise DH when we return to Maasdam in August to celebrate our milestone Anniversary.

We celebrated our 38th and 39th on Maasdam last year and year before and did so in grand style. We're not Spa people and I don't think we want the 'show' of Vow Renewal so I'm trying to think of something out of the ordinary for us to do on Maasdam to make that cruise even more special.....of that is possible.

I guess that is my dilema. Our cruises on Maasdam are about as perfect as it gets so how do I find something unique for that special celebration?

All help appreciated. :)

I think you should consider the Vow Renewal and just make it more private if that is what you want. You might want to check on your earlier cruise to find out who may be the better/best photographer onboard (there must be at least one that is decent and you only need one good shot) and figure out your favorite flowers especially for something in your stateroom and design an arrangement to your liking (I personally like big exotic flowers).

I also like the DVD idea with 40 years of photos set to favorite music.

Archived