Celebrity Summit Alaska Aug 5th 05 room?

trishs

WE are taking our first trip to Alaska and heard Icy Strait Point is a must so we are thinking about booking the Summit. My dad was thinking of the rooms at the front of the boat rooms 7001 or 7000 an ocean view. We usually book rooms with a veranda, any suggestion? Thanks Trish

We were on the Summit this past August with a balcony, and if you can afford would definitely recommend. While we spent a lot of time out on other decks, the weather was so beautiful that it was nice to have our own balcony to go out onto when we felt like it.

Trishs, we are booked on the Summit for August 5th. We have a thread started in the "connections" forum so please join us. It's been a little quiet lately but August is quite far off yet. The main reason we booked the Summit was because of Icy Strait Point. Wanted to cruise Princess or Celebrity and that port decided it for us along with TA recommendation. Have cruised both lines previously and enjoyed them both. We have a balcony room 8065 and booked this past August.

We just booked the Aug 12 date and two veranda rooms came up. 8094 & 8092 We were looking at the Aug 5th date but it just didn't work out. We decided to go to Alaska last week so I haven't done my research yet on what to do at each port. I will check on your connections forum and look for ideas. I heard a helicopter with dogs sled is good. I usually try to book our tours doing our own thing. So you have any ideas? Thanks Trish

Archived